Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you so much for loving the story.

Part-5

After some time, moon went out in the sky and all the couples gathered to perform the rituals. All husband and wives stood together in pairs. All the ladies started the rituals. Ishita was also performing while raman was looking at her and couldn’t control his emotions and smiled. It was time for Raman to make her drink water, ishita was looking at him smiling knowing he was thinking of a way to escape the situation. All pairs completed the ritual when Dadiji asked Raman to do it. He was about to do when Romi said,

Romi – Dadiji, lagta hai bhai aur Bhabhi na kuch time sath mein spend karna chahte hai, to hum sab neeche chalet hai.

Simmi – Ha vaise bhi sabne rasm to puri kar hi li hai, ab inhe karne dete hai.

All agreed and went downstairs leaving Ishra alone. Ishita smiled and said,

I – Now there is no boundation. We are alone here, kisi ke kehne par nhi, agar aap dil se mera vrat kholna chahte hai to hi aisa kijiyega..

R – Great. Tumne to meri problem hi solve kar di. You are right. Ab koi boundation nhi, koi dabaw nhi. Mujhe natak karne ki koi jarurat nhi hai ab. Now I’m free. And yes, main tumhe pani nhi pilane wala. A big NO.

I (smiling) – As your wish.

He was confused with her behavior but then left from there not in a mood to argue with her. As he went from there, Ishita’s eyes filled with tears but a smile was still there.

I – I will keep my promise Raman.

She just completed when she heard,

S – Tu pagal ho gayi hai?

Ishita turned and saw Simmi looking at her angrily. She came to her and asked,

S – Tujhe pta bhi hai tu kya kar rhi hai Ishita..

I – Kya? Simmi..

S – Drama karne ki koi jarurat nhi hai Ishita. Pehle maine kuch kaha nhi lekin.. maine tera promise sun lia tha jo tune bhai se kia tha.

Ishita was shocked.

S – Ishita, koi promise vromise nhi rakhegi tu..

I – Ab to promise de dia hai, apne pati se aur vo bhi.. karwa chauth wale din. Yeh promise to nibhana hi padega.

Simmi was about to say something but she requested her and took the promise that she will not disclose it to anyone while Simmi promised her feeling helpless.

Ishita entered the room after wrapping up everything and saw Raman working on the laptop. Raman saw her and thought she would try to request him to do the ritual but it never happened. She gave him a little smile and went to change her dress. SHe came out and went to the couch to sleep. She saw a gift was kept there. She looked at him for an answer who was ignoring her. She kept the gift beside him without saying anything or asking about it and was going when he said,

R - Ritual ke according de rha hu… phirse subah sab puchenge ki kya gift dia, tum to...

I - So aap yeh bas ritual hai isliye de rhe ho na ya subah sabko answer dena padega.. Don’t worry, I’ll handle it.

R - That means you are not taking it…

I - Agar aap bhul gaye ho to yad dila du, vaise bhi yeh karwa chauth adhura hi hai.. rituals complete nhi huye hai to yeh gift bhi kyu... Good night.

She said with a smile and went to sleep while her smiling face was irritating him as he was doing all this to hurt her while she is so relaxed and calm. In fact, he was getting more disturbed. Initially, he thought she would not be able to stay empty stomach for much time and she will eat but he saw her doing each and every work but she didn’t eat anything. First she denied to everyone that she would eat later on and served everyone then after Iyers left to their house and Bhallas too went to take rest, she wrapped up everything along with Simmi who tried to convince her to eat but no use. In between doing her work, she felt tired but didn’t even drink a single drop of water. He saw through cctv camera footage and thought of her promise. He was concerned about her and her health but then thought that he can’t bend over her. After thinking for some time, he also slept.

Next morning, Raman got ready and went for morning puja only to get to know that Ishita went to the hospital early morning only. Simmi informed them that she was going to start preparations for the health campaign for which she, along with other staff, would be working from early morning to late night so that campaign preparations would not hamper their services to the patients. Mrs Bhalla tried to say against her that she didn’t inform her but Dadiji said that she left a letter to her informing all this and she didn’t want to disturb their sleep. Raman thought that she went early so that she would eat anything outside and pretend in front of him. His grandparents praised her for her dedication towards her family, her patients as well as their company. Simmi was worried for her.

Dadiji told Raman to give the lunch box to Ishita while going to his office so he went to hospital. She was not in her room, he was going after keeping her lunch box when she came there.

R - Dadiji ne tumhare liye lunch bhijwaya hai.. Vaise tum sach mein bhot dur ki planning karti ho aur bhot achi acting bhi..

I - What do you mean?

R - You came early morning so that you can escape family’s questions plus breakfast….. That’s what did you want to show to me na.. But who knows, tum yaha mast canteen ya kisi restaurant ka khana enjoy kar rhi ho. You can’t fool me anymore.

He said rudely and left while Ishita was hurt but her determination was strong to give her courage. That night, she went back to home after dinner, she went to meet their grandparents and Dadiji asked about dinner, she handled the situation without lying to her saying that all colleagues had dinner together.

This thing continued. Ishita used to go early in the morning and came back late at night. It was the third day after karwa chauth. Dadiji could see some changes in her behavior. That afternoon, Ishita had to go to the office for a meeting regarding the campaign. She somehow completed the work and went from there while raman noticed as if she was not well and wondered what’s wrong with her. After 20 min., he was in a discussion with his father and few employees when Romi and Simmi came and informed that Ishita met with an accident making them shocked.

Soon both families were in her hospital while Ishita was getting treated inside. The doctor plus her friend, who was treating her, came out and informed.

DR - It was a small accident.. ya is tarah kaha jaye ki accident hone se usne khud ko bacha lia, usse koi chot to nhi aai hai bas forehead steering wheel par lagne se thoda strain hai, pain bhi hoga. She is unconscious right now…

R - But you just said that she is fine…

DR - I didn’t say that Mr Raman Bhalla.. I just said that she saved herself from getting injured but she is not fine.

R - What do you mean? Clearly kaho..

DR - She is weak, completely dehydrated, over exerted.. Medicine di hai, fluids bhi de rhe hai but..

R - but kya doctor..

DR - But yeh Mr Raman Bhalla, uski body ko medicine se pehle khane aur pani ki jarurat hai.

She said stressing on food and water, with anger. She is Ishita’s best friend and knew her condition but not the reason behind it. Raman got the hint and was shocked thinking she didn’t had anything since the last four days in real....

Here I'm ending this part. Hope you will like it.

Precap - Will Raman change his view?

Edited by Kadianvi - 3 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail

Part 5 

Interesting Update 

Raman still only wanting to hurt Ishita 

he feels that she did not fast yet he watched her

and knew she did not eat 

but he did not even try and break her fast 

Ishita now has not eaten or drunk anything for 3 days 

now Raman finds out at the hospital 

hopefully he can start been better towards her

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Why raman is being so harsh to ishita😣😣

She is sooo determined with her promise 💔😭

If raman is adamant, she’s super adamant 😏🥺🥺

Poor Ishita😢😢.....

...thank god raman came to know about her health🙄😣

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Super awesome update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

_TWINKLE

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very nice update please update next part soon to know what happens next 

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous updt dr

Totally loved it so much

Why raman is being so harsh to ishu..And what's the reason behind this. Now ishu also determined with her promise with raman. Simmi tries to make ishu understand but ishu is adamant in her decision. Poor ishu. She didn't ate for 4 days. Raman thinks she had her breakfast in outside and his words hurt raman more. Ishu met with an small accident. Finally he came to know about her health and hope now raman will change his attitude towards her. 

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Emotional update

Ishita was doing rituals raman smiled all mans fed their wife daadi asked raman to feed ishita romi said let ishra spend time alone simmi also agreed all went down ishita said if he want than only make her drink water their is no to pressurise him raman said she solved his problem he don't want to make her drink water she went down Ishita got teary but maintain the smile ishita didn't had food making excuses she didn't took ramans gift too raman saw in cctv she didn't had anything he was worried for her but shurgged the thought next morning ishita left early for health campaign daadi asked raman to give ishita lunch he thought ishita went early to have food from outside she is just pretending he told ishita she was hurt four days passed like this on fourth day ishita met with accident raman and all went to hospital ishitas friend was treating her she was angry she told raman ishita have not eaten anything from so many days raman was shocked raman is really behaving rude with Ishita 

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Poor ishita.... 

Thank you for the pm dear 

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Interesting update 

Ishita starved for four day due to raman hopefully now raman will change 

Update soon

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kadianvi

Thank you so much for loving the story.

Part-5

After some time, moon went out in the sky and all the couples gathered to perform the rituals. All husband and wives stood together in pairs. All the ladies started the rituals. Ishita was also performing while raman was looking at her and couldn’t control his emotions and smiled. It was time for Raman to make her drink water, ishita was looking at him smiling knowing he was thinking of a way to escape the situation. All pairs completed the ritual when Dadiji asked Raman to do it. He was about to do when Romi said,

Romi – Dadiji, lagta hai bhai aur Bhabhi na kuch time sath mein spend karna chahte hai, to hum sab neeche chalet hai.

Simmi – Ha vaise bhi sabne rasm to puri kar hi li hai, ab inhe karne dete hai.

All agreed and went downstairs leaving Ishra alone. Ishita smiled and said,

I – Now there is no boundation. We are alone here, kisi ke kehne par nhi, agar aap dil se mera vrat kholna chahte hai to hi aisa kijiyega..

R – Great. Tumne to meri problem hi solve kar di. You are right. Ab koi boundation nhi, koi dabaw nhi. Mujhe natak karne ki koi jarurat nhi hai ab. Now I’m free. And yes, main tumhe pani nhi pilane wala. A big NO.

I (smiling) – As your wish.

He was confused with her behavior but then left from there not in a mood to argue with her. As he went from there, Ishita’s eyes filled with tears but a smile was still there.

I – I will keep my promise Raman.

She just completed when she heard,

S – Tu pagal ho gayi hai?

Ishita turned and saw Simmi looking at her angrily. She came to her and asked,

S – Tujhe pta bhi hai tu kya kar rhi hai Ishita..

I – Kya? Simmi..

S – Drama karne ki koi jarurat nhi hai Ishita. Pehle maine kuch kaha nhi lekin.. maine tera promise sun lia tha jo tune bhai se kia tha.

Ishita was shocked.

S – Ishita, koi promise vromise nhi rakhegi tu..

I – Ab to promise de dia hai, apne pati se aur vo bhi.. karwa chauth wale din. Yeh promise to nibhana hi padega.

Simmi was about to say something but she requested her and took the promise that she will not disclose it to anyone while Simmi promised her feeling helpless.

Ishita entered the room after wrapping up everything and saw Raman working on the laptop. Raman saw her and thought she would try to request him to do the ritual but it never happened. She gave him a little smile and went to change her dress. SHe came out and went to the couch to sleep. She saw a gift was kept there. She looked at him for an answer who was ignoring her. She kept the gift beside him without saying anything or asking about it and was going when he said,

R - Ritual ke according de rha hu… phirse subah sab puchenge ki kya gift dia, tum to...

I - So aap yeh bas ritual hai isliye de rhe ho na ya subah sabko answer dena padega.. Don’t worry, I’ll handle it.

R - That means you are not taking it…

I - Agar aap bhul gaye ho to yad dila du, vaise bhi yeh karwa chauth adhura hi hai.. rituals complete nhi huye hai to yeh gift bhi kyu... Good night.

She said with a smile and went to sleep while her smiling face was irritating him as he was doing all this to hurt her while she is so relaxed and calm. In fact, he was getting more disturbed. Initially, he thought she would not be able to stay empty stomach for much time and she will eat but he saw her doing each and every work but she didn’t eat anything. First she denied to everyone that she would eat later on and served everyone then after Iyers left to their house and Bhallas too went to take rest, she wrapped up everything along with Simmi who tried to convince her to eat but no use. In between doing her work, she felt tired but didn’t even drink a single drop of water. He saw through cctv camera footage and thought of her promise. He was concerned about her and her health but then thought that he can’t bend over her. After thinking for some time, he also slept.

Next morning, Raman got ready and went for morning puja only to get to know that Ishita went to the hospital early morning only. Simmi informed them that she was going to start preparations for the health campaign for which she, along with other staff, would be working from early morning to late night so that campaign preparations would not hamper their services to the patients. Mrs Bhalla tried to say against her that she didn’t inform her but Dadiji said that she left a letter to her informing all this and she didn’t want to disturb their sleep. Raman thought that she went early so that she would eat anything outside and pretend in front of him. His grandparents praised her for her dedication towards her family, her patients as well as their company. Simmi was worried for her.

Dadiji told Raman to give the lunch box to Ishita while going to his office so he went to hospital. She was not in her room, he was going after keeping her lunch box when she came there.

R - Dadiji ne tumhare liye lunch bhijwaya hai.. Vaise tum sach mein bhot dur ki planning karti ho aur bhot achi acting bhi..

I - What do you mean?

R - You came early morning so that you can escape family’s questions plus breakfast….. That’s what did you want to show to me na.. But who knows, tum yaha mast canteen ya kisi restaurant ka khana enjoy kar rhi ho. You can’t fool me anymore.

He said rudely and left while Ishita was hurt but her determination was strong to give her courage. That night, she went back to home after dinner, she went to meet their grandparents and Dadiji asked about dinner, she handled the situation without lying to her saying that all colleagues had dinner together.

This thing continued. Ishita used to go early in the morning and came back late at night. It was the third day after karwa chauth. Dadiji could see some changes in her behavior. That afternoon, Ishita had to go to the office for a meeting regarding the campaign. She somehow completed the work and went from there while raman noticed as if she was not well and wondered what’s wrong with her. After 20 min., he was in a discussion with his father and few employees when Romi and Simmi came and informed that Ishita met with an accident making them shocked.

Soon both families were in her hospital while Ishita was getting treated inside. The doctor plus her friend, who was treating her, came out and informed.

DR - It was a small accident.. ya is tarah kaha jaye ki accident hone se usne khud ko bacha lia, usse koi chot to nhi aai hai bas forehead steering wheel par lagne se thoda strain hai, pain bhi hoga. She is unconscious right now…

R - But you just said that she is fine…

DR - I didn’t say that Mr Raman Bhalla.. I just said that she saved herself from getting injured but she is not fine.

R - What do you mean? Clearly kaho..

DR - She is weak, completely dehydrated, over exerted.. Medicine di hai, fluids bhi de rhe hai but..

R - but kya doctor..

DR - But yeh Mr Raman Bhalla, uski body ko medicine se pehle khane aur pani ki jarurat hai.

She said stressing on food and water, with anger. She is Ishita’s best friend and knew her condition but not the reason behind it. Raman got the hint and was shocked thinking she didn’t had anything since the last four days in real....

Here I'm ending this part. Hope you will like it.

Precap - Will Raman change his view?

good