Originally posted by: Mavi_16_2
Hm yar😂 vo kya hai na buddhi hone lagi thi. Wait a sec! What were u thinking that m in 30s?
Daughter..so I thought u will be in 30s😆😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mavi_16_2
Hm yar😂 vo kya hai na buddhi hone lagi thi. Wait a sec! What were u thinking that m in 30s?
Daughter..so I thought u will be in 30s😆😛
Originally posted by: MahiraSingh3030
Daughter..so I thought u will be in 30s😆😛
No she is just 4 months old. N yes I concieve early 😅