SaiRat OS: Bol Na Halke Halke *complete*

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Everything is going fine in Chavan Niwaas. Differences between Samrat-Pakhi-Virat has been resolved for good,and the Jeeva-Shiva jodi are back in their original avatar. Even Bhavani Kaku has accepted Sai as her bahu,which brought happy tears in Ashwini's eyes.

Recent scene:

All the youngsters' are enjoying a bonfire in the main lawn. Sai was so happy to see everything settled down,for good. She prayed to her Mahadev to keep everyone happy. This gesture didnt go unnoticed by Virat and pulled her more,near him,as he nuzzled on her nape.

"Aap bhi na?? Kya kar rahe hai? Chhoriye!!" Sai replied slowly.

"Ab meri Baiko hai hi itni sundar ki nazar hi nahi hatti!! Waise,tumse mujhe kuch sunna hai!!" Virat said,playing with her fingers.

"Kya sunna hai aapko???" Sai asked.

"Mera naam. Tum kabhi bhi mujhe mere naam se nahi pukarti ho.. Bakiyo ko dekho zara,sab apne apne partners ko unke naam se bulati hai..Magar tum nahi!! Either you address me as Virat Sir or ACP sir!!" Virat replied sadly.

"Main kaise,ACP sir??? Aapka naam le sakti hu??" Sai replied nervously.

"Shaeh!!! Tum se nahi ho payega!!" Virat turned his face around,leaving Sai sad.

The youngsters' enjoy the night,while Virat and Sai kept looking at each other with sad eyes. Sai excused herself saying about health reasons and went towards their room.

As everyone was coming inside,they saw Sai,who was talking with Ashwini and Bhavani Kaku. It looked more like she was explaining her situation to both the ladies'.

"Chinta mat kariye aap dono.. Hospital ki emergency duty aa pari hai.. Aur aap dono se hi seekha hai zimmedari ka mehetva.. toh jaana parega na!!!" Sai replied with a smile,as she clearly see the care and concern in their eyes.

"Sambhalke jana aur pohuchke phone karna,samazla?" Bhavani Kaku replied.

"Aur bahar thand bohut hai.. Shawl orh lena,baada!!" Ashwini reminded her.

"Ho,majhi Kakusahib ani Saasubai.." And the trio broke into peals of laughter.

Sai touched their feet and took their aashirwaad,while she bid goodbye to Pakhi,Samrat dada,Karishma and her husband. Virat looked onto her,as she asked him to drop her to the hospital.

Sai could feel that her "pakki zabaan" husband was paying heed to any of her words and held himself up till they reached the hospital. The guards on duty saluted them as they got down the car.

Virat and Sai bid each other goodbye and smiled at each other. Sai could see through his eyes,as she always knew his eyes' spoke what his heart held. Virat turned around to get inside his car,as she could not take in his ignorance. And that's when she called him out,

''Virat..."

He stopped on his tracks as he heard her calling him out. It sounded so beautiful and sweet,like honey is to bees. He closed his eyes to soak in the feeling.

"Virat..."

He heard her lovely voice,as he felt her warm arms wrapping him from the back. She kept her head on his back,to feel his skin to skin warmth. This moment was way more intimate than the day they became one,forever.

Virat turned around ever so slowly,being careful not to break the moment and eyelock they shared now.. He tucked in the loose strand of hair that was blocking his view.

"Sai.." Virat called out her name ever so softly,as she kept her eyes down casted.

"Virat.." Sai replied with a smile, as she leaned forward,drowning herself in his warm embrace,with a blush adorning her cheeks.

Virat felt really happy of his little firecracker of a wife. He was taking in every ounce of energy that is going to keep him going through the day till tomorrow morning.

"Mi tujhyavar khub prem karto,majhi Baiko.." Virat confessed,making her blush.

"Majhanhi tujhyavara khub khub prem aahe,Virat.." Sai also replied,finally pulling him for a soulful kiss,to which Virat also responded equally,with full passion.

"Dhaage Tod Laao Chandani Se Noor Ke,

Ghoonghat Hi Banalo Roshini Se Noor Ke,

Sharma Gai To Aagosh Mein Lo,

Ho Saaaso Se Uljhi Rahi Meri Saasein

Bol Na Halke Halke 

Bol Na Halke Halke

Honth Se Halke Halke 

Bol Na Halke..."

*The End*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ByunBaekhyun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

in my country, Bangladesh, calling out husband's name is not encouraged. It's not like it is prohibited, but, wife usually doesn't call husband by name. But that surely doesn't mean there is no love. It has it's own equation.

Personally, I prefer it that way. I have always seen my mom calling my dad with another thing which is completely personal between them. Only my mom calls my baba in that name. For me, it is more romantic. My mom and dad age gap is more than Sai and Virat and my age gap wuth my husband is also more than Sai and Virat. But I can assure that, the amount of love has nothing to do with this age gap.

Again, I can speak for only myself!

Okay, enough with my badbad, really liked your writing.  Do write more please! and thank you for bringing up tge 'name' issue between them and gifting us such a sweet OS based on that!

Anika_PreRish thumbnail

Originally posted by: ByunBaekhyun

in my country, Bangladesh, calling out husband's name is not encouraged. It's not like it is prohibited, but, wife usually doesn't call husband by name. But that surely doesn't mean there is no love. It has it's own equation.

Personally, I prefer it that way. I have always seen my mom calling my dad with another thing which is completely personal between them. Only my mom calls my baba in that name. For me, it is more romantic. My mom and dad age gap is more than Sai and Virat and my age gap wuth my husband is also more than Sai and Virat. But I can assure that, the amount of love has nothing to do with this age gap.

Again, I can speak for only myself!

Okay, enough with my badbad, really liked your writing.  Do write more please! and thank you for bringing up tge 'name' issue between them and gifting us such a sweet OS based on that!

Thank you so much.. 

You are from Bangladesh??? I am also from Bangladesh.

ByunBaekhyun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anika_PreRish

Thank you so much.. 

You are from Bangladesh??? I am also from Bangladesh.

হ্যা! বাংলাদেশ!

Anika_PreRish thumbnail

Originally posted by: ByunBaekhyun

হ্যা! বাংলাদেশ!

Wowwwww

InkAndFable thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

It was just Wowww.

You express the emotions really well.

Just a cute moment, especially how she called out his name overcoming her hesistation. 

Keep Writing more

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

It was really sweet 😊

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

sweet sweet sweet❤️

i know this name thing will surely come up when sairat will fall in love...but now I hope it will be something this much romantic❤️

dhun.laagi thumbnail

"Taare tod laun chandni se noor ke,

Ghunghat bhi bana doon roshni ke noor ke.."

Beautiful OS, apt title and truly very expressive ❤️