ZRA2020
Sis show FL won fav character- female, Zee5 awards, best bahu.
Lead couple won best jodi award.
I am sooooo happy for the couple. I totally love them. Great chemistry😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
ZRA2020
Sis show FL won fav character- female, Zee5 awards, best bahu.
Lead couple won best jodi award.
I am sooooo happy for the couple. I totally love them. Great chemistry😎
😔
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Acc to some people, Pranbir's Diwali performance is copied from this performance-
Lol inke 2015 ke performance ke and Pranbir ke Diwali performance ke steps kitne alag hai, dono performance bahot alag hai , kis muh se yeh log bol rahe hai ke yeh Pranbir ka Diwali dance 2015 la copy hai . There is no point in listening those people who are logic less .
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
ZRA2020
Sis show FL won fav character- female, Zee5 awards, best bahu.
Lead couple won best jodi award.
I am sooooo happy for the couple. I totally love them. Great chemistry😎
Sis show won all the awards?? 😆 I thought mummy-papa was the best jodi. 😆
Originally posted by: janecastle
Sis show won all the awards?? 😆 I thought mummy-papa was the best jodi. 😆
They won against them last year too
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
They won against mommy papa last year too😛
Don't worry koi na koi jodi award pakda denge unko bhi. Like last year.
There are more jodi awards.
I was just joking about mummy-papa. 😆 Who cares about them. I am only concerned about Pranbir.
No wonder Sis show's FL won best bahu award.
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3