Omg so you are ABCD
π nooooo i am born in india. I came here 15 yrs ago
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Omg so you are ABCD
π nooooo i am born in india. I came here 15 yrs ago
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
π nooooo i am born in india. I came here 15 yrs ago
Oh ok π€£
Oh ok π€£
ππ
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Snehaaaa darlz missed uπ€
Soniiiii π€
I woke up too early today for the thread ....n then slept again after posting the thread when i found no one in the CC π
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
Soniiiii π€
I woke up too early today for the thread ....n then slept again after posting the thread when i found no one in the CC π
π yes seems all NRI gang lil busy today
Babyπ€
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
π yes seems all NRI gang lil busy today
Yes π
I even saw u commenting in the thread but u didnt come to CC so i thought u must be working .....missed u really bad today ππ€
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hii Darshi
Hey Soni π€
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
Yes π
I even saw u commenting in the thread but u didnt come to CC so i thought u must be working .....missed u really bad today ππ€
Haan came at mom's house so was spending time with family
I missed u a lot too
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hey Soni π€
π€ hows ur day?