Maar Daala poora
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Maar Daala poora
Originally posted by: weirdladki
Some quick edits coz can't keep calm 😳
Mera Asad then and now
Koi bolega it's been years? He's been aging backwards 😍
Ek aur coz sunglasses are his signature 😎
Asad and Zoya still the same 😂😍
More to come as pics will be released 😍
Mujhe neend na aaye mujhe chain na aaye
Happy Birthday Mithi.
May all your dreams come true.

yea kaun aya 😂 kidhar se aya 😂 galti se aya 😂 ya kaise aya 😂
💖 welcome back.Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Can I just put it out there that I am so glad that Karan finally cut his hair -- +1 to Niyati V ka team 🤣
Hello everyone! -- hey Blues how are you?
Some of you may know me but let me still introduce myself. It's Blues/Amnu here and I am back cos karan is. Finally!!! --- I have missed you. Thought you would come around Dangerous. But I understand the situation.
I love it. But I get headache though iss mein kick hai 😂😂😂Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
You only teach me multi tasking 🤣🤣
I have grown accustomed to it 😂 there's not much I can do about it 😂😂😂😂Originally posted by: AmirAryan
Helllllloooooooo 🤗🤗❤️
How r u 🤔🤔🤔🖤🖤❤️❤️💙💙
I’m happy toooo especially that he doesn’t have his mustache 🤪🤪☺️☺️☺️
hello hello welcome to KSGFC 😋 member bannengi?😋Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Hello ma'am 😳
who will say a bit less than a decade as passed? K looks forever 26Originally posted by: weirdladki
Some quick edits coz can't keep calm 😳
Mera Asad then and now
Koi bolega it's been years? He's been aging backwards 😍
Ek aur coz sunglasses are his signature 😎
Asad and Zoya still the same 😂😍
More to come as pics will be released 😍