Takeaways so far [date 5 Dec 2020 10:30pm IST]
1) Runaway Bride 👰 ✅
2) Mahurat done ✅
3) Shooting start ✅
4) Where is Reluctant Knight? 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Takeaways so far [date 5 Dec 2020 10:30pm IST]
1) Runaway Bride 👰 ✅
2) Mahurat done ✅
3) Shooting start ✅
4) Where is Reluctant Knight? 🥺
User is dead. Thank you very much.
Asad Ahmed Khan 2 Point 0
The Runaway Bride and the Reluctant Knight 2 point 0
SHE IS HOLDING HER CHIPS HE IS HOLDING HIS TISSUES
I CANT EVEN 🤧
Happiest Birthday to the KSGIAN with no haters @mithulovesksg 😎✌️
There's no point giving you any gift coz @Iamksgofficial has given you the bestest gift so I am not even trying!
Also Hypothesis hence proved ✌️😎
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Happiest Birthday to the KSGIAN with no haters @mithulovesksg 😎✌️
There's no point giving you any gift coz @Iamksgofficial has given you the bestest gift so I am not even trying!
Also Hypothesis hence proved ✌️😎
Thank you darling 😘❤️😘
Can I just put it out there that I am so glad that Karan finally cut his hair
Hello everyone!
Some of you may know me but let me still introduce myself. It's Blues/Amnu here and I am back cos karan is. Finally!!!
😂😂Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
yes in Serbia 🇷🇸. ☺️