Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isabel thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Awww Isa.... thanks a lot...

But trust me no other nomination there ca match my level😎🤣 so pls don't!

I don't want to make them sad😳🤣

There is another way...not to make people sad...let them know in advance winner is already selected......whatever way works better we will adopt that......🤣

Isabel thumbnail

🤣🤣

why did you reply to my question twice?😆

Sorry....didn't know that...I was clearing up the pile of notifications...

Isabel thumbnail

You didn't Isa... don't feel sorry... I am sure they must've understood😃

Thank you...FB...appreciate it.....🤗

Isabel thumbnail

When did you two turn buddhi?😆

Meena ko pata hain......😆

Isabel thumbnail

Basically arranged marriage is formal tinder🤣 approved by family!

Two people who are interested in getting married look out for perspective grooms/brides... the families meet to find out if they are similar in way of living, thinking... if this goes well then the interested couple meet and greet a few times to check if they are compatible if they feel they are compatible they get married and if they feel they aren't compatible they move on and look out for other grooms/brides!

Arranged marriages usually happen in families with similar backgrounds of religion, culture, financial status...

I believe arranged marriages are the practical ones where comfort is placed over love 😆 while love marriages are the emotional ones where love is placed over comfort....

Both have their pros cons but what matters is that after marriage they do not fall apart and stay together😃

Gurumataji.........shukriya......wow...such a deep thought.........👏I did see a show in Netflix.......about this arranged marriage things about India......didn't get a chance yet to watch...will do when have sometime...

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Isabel

I can be Influenced by...many....even by you...so buddy...why you're going to police calling event...…..got it...side effect of ...….over ingestions...….of salad.....lets clean up then....😆

Salad GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

isa, i recommend u check out story 9 months ki....it is a unique concept of IVF portrayal with the medical side + poetry + drama involved...i saw episodes on YT but idk if it contains captains...perhaps u might like it...i have written reviews in the forum ...

Isabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

yup ...dont worry i got ur back...we got proper PPE

Where are you? Are you hiding with my PPE? Come out........🤗

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Isabel

Meena ko pata hain......😆

we are jawan buddhis...

Isabel thumbnail

isa, i recommend u check out story 9 months ki....it is a unique concept of IVF portrayal with the medical side + poetry + drama involved...i saw episodes on YT but idk if it contains captains...perhaps u might like it...i have written reviews in the forum ...

Thank you for recommending...buddy...how are you doing? Where did you write the review? Please forward...I'll surely check...it's in YT/Netflix/HBO/prime what platform?

Isabel thumbnail

we are jawan buddhis...

What is @ B?