Precap mei kuch naya tha kya? Maine miss kar diya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Precap mei kuch naya tha kya? Maine miss kar diya
Originally posted by: arryline
This is the thing I feared the most ,lot of things will turn topsy turvy if this the “TWIST”
If this happens then 90% audience will throw tamatar at Mamta. Bcoz people are liking Vihaan a lot...
yeh reliable hein kya?
Precap is same as yesterday.
Ajki look mein thoda gadbad tha...
I don't think so now to mamta producer of show also cleared vansh as vihaan.
If this happens then 90% audience will throw tamatar at Mamta. Bcoz people are liking Vihaan a lot...
Originally posted by: arryline
This is the thing I feared the most ,lot of things will turn topsy turvy if this the “TWIST”
If this happens nobody will watch the show.
If this happens then 90% audience will throw tamatar at Mamta. Bcoz people are liking Vihaan a lot...
Very true ,but in the name of twist I don’t trust makers .Even though later they will prove that Vi was indeed Vansh .
But I don’t want this to be Kabz’s plan
I don't know.