🤣🤣Originally posted by: lankan121
Intha overbuild up every weekend promo 1 ku kurachalillai...eposide la missing. 🤐🤔🤫
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣🤣Originally posted by: lankan121
Intha overbuild up every weekend promo 1 ku kurachalillai...eposide la missing. 🤐🤔🤫
Promo 2 - Bala & Anitha didn't understand the game? - KH.. Safe play - Gaby, Som questioned.. Nisha worried..
Thanks Udhay bro. Did Kamal appreciate Bala and Anita in first line. I don't get his point.
Originally posted by: livepraylaugh
Thanks Udhay bro. Did Kamal appreciate Bala and Anita in first line. I don't get his point.
I listened thrice to understand but still not sure. I think he said "intha vilaiyaatoda adinatham puriyalaya? Anitha vayum Bala vayum sollalam".. Is he saying they didn't understand the game properly? Or is that an editing game? Not sure..
I listened thrice to understand but still not sure. I think he said "intha vilaiyaatoda adinatham puriyalaya? Anitha vayum Bala vayum sollalam"
Thanks bro. Ennakum onnum puriyala. Pakalam Nalaiku.
Originally posted by: livepraylaugh
Thanks bro. Ennakum onnum puriyala. Pakalam Nalaiku.
Last weekend promo 2 content episode laye varala. Promo vechu we are unable to figure out anything about weekend episodes. 😒
Promo 2 - Bala & Anitha didn't understand the game? - KH.. Safe play - Gaby, Som questioned.. Nisha worried..
👏 I hope no groupism group gets full dosage only...they will save all members and lose luxury budget task and say bakwas wow what fun week . Nonsense ....loved seeing no groupism members expressions. Anitha will say kh sir is biased again and bala will laugh as usual kh sir will laugh all house mates will laugh..that's all.
episode parthathain soilla mudiyum editors nama mudiyathu 😆 thanks broPromo 2 - Bala & Anitha didn't understand the game? - KH.. Safe play - Gaby, Som questioned.. Nisha worried..
Promo 3 - Balaji bashed for his slipper act by KH.. 😈
https://twitter.com/vijaytelevision/status/1335207325779410946?s=19
Thanks for the promos Uday!!