shivi ke bare me baat ho rahi hai kya ?Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Khooni chudailβs personality ππππ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
shivi ke bare me baat ho rahi hai kya ?Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Khooni chudailβs personality ππππ
Koi nalayak tha...π€’
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
This is worse than an injection
I bloody shout here
When I come out all the people are looking at me
My sister is like why do I always do this embarrassing thing πππ
π€£π€£π€£
Originally posted by: XY232MJT5TUQTJTF
kyu ? Usko kaha jana hai ?
wo dinner pe ja rrhi h apne colleagues k saath.........
Originally posted by: JVHWZETO5G6U5LYF
shivi ke bare me baat ho rahi hai kya ?
Ya ya ππππ
Her khooni chudail wala personality
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I came to a clinic yaaaar to meet a doctor
And they should numb me an hour before for me to not feel it and I told them clearly to give me my dose
That numbing cream still doesnβt work on me no matter how late i stay I guess
what happened to u?
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Tu TT mein hai???
na ...soch rhi hu aane ka....
are wahhhh...Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
wo dinner pe ja rrhi h apne colleagues k saath.........
Maine to kabse bahar ka kuch khaya hi nahi hai
hey kidhar wo ?
Aaj to dikhi hi nahi mujhe
maine khaya h but swiggy k through gyi nhi hu kahi....