Originally posted by: O2T2S7OCFYSHRJXB
Good Morning Rudians 🤗
When the teacher is your Patibabu....
Aap shuru ka akshar bata do na...😳
but patibabu pe sir babu chara tha
bara sakt launda nikla ye 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: O2T2S7OCFYSHRJXB
Good Morning Rudians 🤗
When the teacher is your Patibabu....
Aap shuru ka akshar bata do na...😳
but patibabu pe sir babu chara tha
bara sakt launda nikla ye 🤣
Good morning dears 🤗
Originally posted by: U5XBZCDWFQASAEIJ
but patibabu pe sir babu chara tha
bara sakt launda nikla ye 🤣
Haan.. kaise bola .. ki hmmmm? Pratiyogita me kaun batayega wifey? 😊
Wifey - 😕
Originally posted by: RJV2PDLG5IZR23NJ
Haan.. kaise bola .. ki hmmmm? Pratiyogita me kaun batayega wifey? 😊
Wifey - 😕
parr kal bhi bon ne thomas alva adison ko halwa babu bana dia tha 🤪
nutan ki baad abb halwa
anirudh was like koi baat nehi bulb sahi jawab hain 😃
yaar navjaat mendhak ko kya kehte hain??🤣
Originally posted by: RKINZA2IZ2KESWKN
parr kal bhi bon ne thomas alva adison ko halwa babu bana dia tha 🤪
nutan ki baad abb halwa
anirudh was like koi baat nehi bulb sahi jawab hain 😃
yaar navjaat mendhak ko kya kehte hain??🤣
Anirudh toh halwa pe hass rha tha 🤣
Bachhu Mendhak!
Chhotu bachhu mendhak 🤣
Originally posted by: OYXUL3MD3DAHL5DL
Anirudh toh halwa pe hass rha tha 🤣
Bachhu Mendhak!
Chhotu bachhu mendhak 🤣
arre sahi jawab bolo 🤣
Bondita wale nehi🤪
tadpole kehte hain English main....hindi main kya??
Good morning everyone!! 🤗
Originally posted by: 44SXSH74SWMBG3LU
that story is for sumati and kaka.
i am munia.
i will adopt bon as munia the new mummy 😎and ask ani to call me munia only because i am too young to be his mother in law 🤪
kaka is 45, he has the same age as my mother woh mere bhi mummy huye.... 🤪
tum stalker
Rishta Munia aur RCs ka. 😆
On a serious note, sorry Munia if I made you feel bad. 😭
Rimi🤗
Just watched the episode 😳
Episode was a nice one exept Elaichi's stupid jealousy part🤢 I was somehow scared of Surrayya's and doubting her having crush on Anirudh some episodes back, but here is things are different, now Elaichi giving me more chances of having crush on Bondita's Patibau Why to be so jealous of Bondita I don't get that 😔 Anyway Bondita is here naa so she will take care of Elaichi when she gets that she's eyeing her Pati babu on wrong way😉
The highlight of episode is Anirudh-Kaka-Binoy part That was emotional and cute as well watching the trio together is such an amazing feelings, I couldn't stop my tears while watching 😭
Classroom scene was nice one but I didn't liked Bondita's behavior today, but It's okay,
Anirudh taking exams from the girls reminded me my college times as every students had a fear of being the first to answer teachers questions 😆 And every time my friends asked me to go first and I'm like Bondita were scared at first but then everything were ok 😳 I hope Bondita's answers were good As I didn't understand what was going on and what answers she is giving as my hindi is little bit weak😔 And of course how can I forget to say about Elaichi's epic answer on who builded Taj Mahal? He is non other than ARC only👏 wow that was amazing and funny too I just loved that scene and Anirudh's anger
About the precap: So FM is back 😡 But that's good finally Anirudh will come to know what he did with Bondita and punish him properly and I hope this time he gets a good punch from Anirudh for hurting his wifey...