I agree helly is amazing actress
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I agree helly is amazing actress
Ty I think I need to reinstall that app
Welcome
So u put VPn and watch ???
ππ
Ok Indra come soonπ€
Whatβs going on? I heard the Saturday episode has the kabutar quite a bitπ
Srvaz, you were right as usual. The green suit made him look like a parrot! My mom said he looked like a women - an insult to womankind I told her π
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Okie di come back soonπ€
How are you soni? Busy today?
Rishi π€
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Whatβs going on? I heard the Saturday episode has the kabutar quite a bitπ
Srvaz, you were right as usual. The green suit made him look like a parrot! My mom said he looked like a women - an insult to womankind I told her π
π€£π€£π€£
It was hideous.. kauva chala hans ki chal!
I dont know why Vishal agreed for such rangeen suits
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Rishi π€
Indra π€