Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I agree with her...this track has lot of potential..I hope they don't ruin it in the name of twists..and by the end of this track RIANSH bond becomes stronger..
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
I agree with her...this track has lot of potential..I hope they don't ruin it in the name of twists..and by the end of this track RIANSH bond becomes stronger..
Exactly that’s right!!
And They should execute this track well
I love the way Rrahul calls Helly Ridhhu😆
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
I love the way Rrahul calls Helly Ridhhu😆
Yaaaa
He’s used to that now!!
At times Riddhu baby also
Rrahul calls Helly "kiddo"😆😆
That's so funny..