Today's episode was worse than Kavita Chicken wala episode.
Not a single entertaining scene... 🙄
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Today's episode was worse than Kavita Chicken wala episode.
Not a single entertaining scene... 🙄
Today Nikki is on fire!!💥💥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🥳😳
Kya troll kiya hai Rahul ko isne....🤣🤣🤣🤣 My opinion may be unpopular but I like Nikki's points today.
🤣🤣🤣
Man you’re the best troller I’ve seen on ddt since I’ve been here lol
Kal lion Abhinav and aaj ye 😂🤣😂
Rubina strategic rahi ya bekoof
Rahul- bewkoof
Abhinav is again.playing with words- tu jaisi hai waisi rahi hai.. strategy jaisa kuchh nahi tha...par bewkoof nahi hai 😂😂
Originally posted by: annihilation
Yaar kya faida agar Jas abhi nikli bhi toh. Usko wapus layenge hi na. Kaash hamesha ki liye out ho jaye show se, khushi se pagla jaungi main. 😆
But now Nikki can’t taunt anyone that aap ko to show se bahar nikala tha
Chai samose khate hue baat karege kisi din.
ofcourse u will respectfully agree with nikki todayToday Nikki is on fire!!💥💥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🥳😳
Kya troll kiya hai Rahul ko isne....🤣🤣🤣🤣 My opinion may be unpopular but I like Nikki's points today.
Nikki getting evicted over Abhinav & Rahul..
Kya wo khud ye digest kar paygi 🤣
Rahul praising Rubina- aap k aur mere bich mai jitne arguments hue hai jo bhi hua hai aap throughout muje entertaining lagi hai.
Rahul is really Rubbu's fan in disguise 😂
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Man I can’t wait to see eijaz, rubinav face they don’t think Rahul is worthy 🤣
Yeah that too. In logon ko kitna khatkega ki rahul Bach gaya despite such a stiff competition 🤣.
Abhinav to poora baukhla jaayega