Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I know she is not eyeing Ani,meine gusse mein bola bas!!😛I don't think she was eyeing Ani. I think she just felt jealous that her friend had sooo much to herself. And Badal's taunt was salt on the wound when she said that she was thrown out of the house while everyone is praising Bon (including HM girls). She felt jealous of her saree and jewels and compared it to the saree she was wearing.
Asfi tum thoda zyada active raho na mujhe tumhara siggy dekhna h 🤣
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
I love her sarees ❤️
She wears pretty n expensive saree❤️
Thats why I said sirf imagine karke hi imma dead☺️ Aisa sach mei hua to I will be gone🤪☺️🤣
Hey it's cute Ash ❤️ Haven't noticed this minute one these days 😳
Rekha🤗
I noticed everything about then☺️🤣❤️
Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Asfi tum thoda zyada active raho na mujhe tumhara siggy dekhna h 🤣
Hai na🤣
Main to rehna hi chahti hu behen but busy hu thoda kal se🤪😒
accha 🤣par itni choti hai aur itni gandi soch hogi kya uski🤔matlab voh Suraiya kare toh samajh aata hai,but yeh thodi choti hai in sab ke liye!!🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Isra.. she said Taj mahal ARC ne banvaya hai .. she totally has a crush on him! 🤣🤣 Ohh God I hate her but I dont blame her 🤪
Ayega🤪
Intezar ka phal meetha hota hai😳😆