Mariya tu aise giregi...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Mariya tu aise giregi...
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Oh okay I thought ab kya tod liyaπ
Ab kuch nahi tootna cahiye π€£
Enough is enough π€£
Konsi tae...
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
Hello Doc ππ€
Hello my patientπ€π
Nothing can stop me from reading book. Even in covid my duty was hectic but I've managed to read 4-5 page in between my break.Originally posted by: .shivi396
I used to do those late night book reading things when i was in hostel and When mobiles where for parents onlyπ
Uske baad got busy in study n stuff.
Abhi mujhe Hard copy ho to padhna achchha lagta hai,meri job lagne ke baad 1st thought wahi tha ki library me membership le loon.But covid19 ke chalde sab band hai
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
I was so relieved when i got the reports.....π
I am relived too for u

π€£π€£π€£I love taekook π€£
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Darshi & shivi
Mention not
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Haan revision chl rha tha subah se, finally I m free nowπ
Hiii twinnieπ€