Originally posted by: aishasully1993
Hey kisse baat karhi ho ?,🤣
putting my opinion 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
Hey kisse baat karhi ho ?,🤣
putting my opinion 🤣
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
putting my opinion 🤣
Hahah khud se baatein karhi hai paagal...so seen sargun new promise big twist coming up 😔 I am scred yhc twist are never gd man
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
Hahah khud se baatein karhi hai paagal...so seen sargun new promise big twist coming up 😔 I am scred yhc twist are never gd man
I will wait for episodes 🤣
dekh hi leti hoon even though it's dramatic out_of habit
and especially for Sargun
she is excellent in emotional scenes ❤️
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I will wait for episodes 🤣
dekh hi leti hoon even though it's dramatic out_of habit
and especially for Sargun
she is excellent in emotional scenes ❤️
Lol I still need 2 watch but pata nhi I cnt sty away from it no matter how much I try
Koyi toh guess de let's see if we get it rght
??
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
Lol I still need 2 watch but pata nhi I cnt sty away from it no matter how much I try
Koyi toh guess de let's see if we get it rght
??
YHC is unpredictable
mere 3 guesses aise hi sahi aaye😆
cannot say much
hope kuch bhi ho RuShaNsh saath rahe
Mahima thik ho❤️
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
YHC is unpredictable
mere 3 guesses aise hi sahi aaye😆
cannot say much
hope kuch bhi ho RuShaNsh saath rahe
Mahima thik ho❤️
I thnk it's either mahima true side will start showing
Or somethng with rudr cuz hes missing in tmrw epi
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
Lol I still need 2 watch but pata nhi I cnt sty away from it no matter how much I try
Koyi toh guess de let's see if we get it rght
??
let's see
hope RuShaNsh saath rahe❤️
Ahana afraid to talk with Ru
Mish head noding dont do 🤣
Sharda maa and Saaransh❤️❤️😭
Yuvraj ordered ice-cream for Saaransh and ate himself 🤣🤣
his exoressions when Aakash was telling his story😆