parthu terror agria porraru 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
parthu terror agria porraru 😆
Thiri, you changed your user name to pigeon13 ? I was like who is this new person posting here and calling everyone by name as if they know us 😆 .
Originally posted by: Qadberry
No way Gabi paavam ippa thaan track start panna try panra Som kooda nu thonudhu
I think Gaby had some feelings for Bala.. with Som, it seems brotherly/friendly..
Promo 1 - Bala and Anitha target Aari saying he supported Sanam for Ranking
https://twitter.com/vijaytelevision/status/1334709671974764549?s=19
They should continue doing this.. 🤣
Thanks for the promo Udhay
Bala and Anitha questioning favoritism shown By Aari to Sanam . I agree with it , why didn’t Aari support Anitha for 2nd position because she talked against his new friend Rio?
Originally posted by: Honeyarjun
Bala and Anitha questioning favoritism shown By Aari to Sanam . I agree with it , why didn’t Aari support Anitha for 2nd position because she talked against his new friend Rio?
😆😆
They should continue doing this.. 🤣
Yes...😆