Originally posted by: AngelAura
I didn't advice lol. Peace!
I thought it was advice. Peace! 😳
---------
On the show: Jasmean trying to snatch chair from Abhinav by playing woman card!! Ugh Jasmine
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: AngelAura
I didn't advice lol. Peace!
I thought it was advice. Peace! 😳
---------
On the show: Jasmean trying to snatch chair from Abhinav by playing woman card!! Ugh Jasmine
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Her hideous fashion sense like her hideous personality go hand in hand 😆
Totally and pity she cannot even look good wearing classy clothes 😆! Neither she is classy by personality nor wears classy clothes
Omg Rahul n Rubina whatta fight🤣
Rotlu jasmean bohooo 😭
Nikki gave a great fakeness check to RubiNav 🤣
Fake Shadi, Fake divorce, fake class ... everything fake 😆
Jasmean ke efforts ko manana padega! Abhinav se bhid rahi hain!
I thought it was advice. Peace! 😳
---------
On the show: Jasmean trying to snatch chair from Abhinav by playing woman card!! Ugh Jasmine
Sorrry but they supported jasmin when she did it against Rahul. Now it's on them.
That's why, dost ka galat me sath dena is no definition of friendship
Has she got nuts today?
Even Jasmine looking lot better against her now
Jas ko haar sweekaar nahi hai
Udhar aijaz aise dekh raha hai jaise wwf ka referee ho
Rahul rubina ke beech mei itna bolta hai he just seems so jealous of her...