Abhinav ne jasmin ko dhakka maara? I missed it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Abhinav ne jasmin ko dhakka maara? I missed it.
Jas is snatching abhi ki chair...somewhere abhi enjoying this chair fight😳
Haan I'm doing it. 😆 You don't need to advice me on that. 😆
Well, if only Rubina was Screaming I would have taken it, but if everyone is doing that. Then all should be called out for that. 😳
I didn't advice lol. Peace!
Dhakka mukki chal rehi hai
Everyone is so annoyed with Rubina. Eijaz’s face says it all. No wonder Abhinav always looks like he wants to smash his head against a wall
Next round.... Jas misses a seat..
Jas keeps hand on seat, Abhi sits on the seat..
Jas vs Abhi push and pull going on....
Nikki says can't get physical...
..🤣Originally posted by: Chingaari
Jas is snatching abhi ki chair...somewhere abhi enjoying this chair fight😳
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
can she borrow some?
Preparing ground 😆
Originally posted by: Jayjaya79
Rubina ko bahut akad hain, sabko bol rahi hain mukhya dwar se bahar. Isko pata hain yeh winner hain.
I know right. People are so so right about her superiority complex. Today she's being the meanest
Originally posted by: Priya258
Dhakka mukki chal rehi hai
Mogambo err BB khush hua😈