@ Eesha enjoy ur hot seatπ³π and all the best ππΌ
Thank you zivaaaπ€
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
@ Eesha enjoy ur hot seatπ³π and all the best ππΌ
Thank you zivaaaπ€
Oh hotstar a subscription ache amr..ami dekhe nibo..Originally posted by: BJZZVKC3IZ6G76OP
nope...hotstar e thakbe free...youtube bollo it was a 17th novemberπ
Hi Ziva π€
How FD is more concerned about bed and couch than anythingπ€£
Originally posted by: merryyura
FD wale (including me) are more obsessed with sindoor, mangalsutra, rings, beard, bed and couch than riansh π€£
π
Priorities hai humari ,Ridz chahegi tabhi Vansh se alag nahi hone denge hum
I think she lost bit of weight in last few days. Either it's her makeup that highlights her bones ... Or she actually lost bit of weight .
I guess that panda comment did the trick ππ€£π€£
I have a feeling you are refering to someone else. I was talking about Khalida (AP).
I'm in team beard. Dimple pura khandan ko hai so show mein nehi dekhna hai mujhe.Originally posted by: JM2RPY7KQKD65NAV
Oh yeah ye jo Vihaan hai...ulta sidha harkat karke Riddhima ko annoy karta hai and phir dimple wala smile deta hai naughty wala and I meltπ Now I cant decide phirse beard milega to better hoga ya dimple is better...meko dono hi pasand haiπ€£
Originally posted by: GTWNHVMBJ7Y7GCUK
Well jab ghar mein daily ye sab chalu rahe u cant not see them all time....πin sab k lie hi to meko apne wale shows jio tv mein dekhne padte hai...π
I have not been watching TV since long times ...YouTube is the best place to watch everything π
She was FL and villain, so uska chalta hπ€£
Originally posted by: captain_waffle
I have a feeling you are refering to someone else. I was talking about Khalida (AP).
Oh sorry !! I thought you guys were talking about Riddhima.
Confusion happened πππππ
Originally posted by: merryyura
FD wale (including me) are more obsessed with sindoor, mangalsutra, rings, beard, bed and couch than riansh π€£
ππ