Sai-Ashwini drabble: Mother-Daughter time *complete*

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Both of them sat on the big rocks,facing the sea and hearing the waves crash against the shore. Sai could feel that it was the first time her Ashwini Aai came to think about herself. She realised that a carefree,bubbly soul resided inside her Aai,as days went by.

"Bohut dino ke baad aise khulke jeene ka ehsaas dilane keliye shukriya Sai.." Ashwini thanked her daughter.

"Chavhaan Niwaas mein rehte rehte kitna waqt guzar gaya aur ussi guzarte waqt mein meri khwaishein aur icchao ka dum ghutke marr jaate huye dekha hai maine. Woh ghar toh hai lekin khulke saans lene mein bhi ek hichak si hoti thhi,par ab tum agayi ho na,toh accha lagta hai sochke ki koi mere liye bhi sochta hai.." And she kept on pouring her heart out like a free bird who was caged without any fault.

Sai let her Ashwini Aai speak her heart out,so that the unreleased pain comes out. She held her hand and promised her Ashwini Aai that she will always support her and stay beside her through thick and thin,as they get up and walk towards the water to dip their feet,as it washes away the age old pain and pave a new way for hope and happiness.

*THE END*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyWhistledown thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wow!! This is so beautifully written! I love the Ashwini - Sai bond and I'm very sure that now Sai will give Ashwini the izzat she deserves and makes sure that the others respect her. Please do write more!

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful!

Feeling so sad for Ashwini! Can't wait for Sai to fight for her 'aai'

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Very sweetly written! ❤️

Userdoesntexist thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I could cry!! these two are my favorite and just... wow!!!