Sairat OS (Why does it matter)

Sona03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

After 3 months of Sairat’s wedding, things have completely changed for the duo. Sai still is holding back due to the Vachan she gave Virat that she won’t come in between Virat’s vaada. But, Virat has different feelings arising for Sai which he is not able to understand.

Virat: Why do I feel that the reason I married Sai was not just my duty, but there was a different reason behind it. Kamal Sir only asked to take care of her, and even Baba said there would be other alternatives. But I chose to marry her with my consent. Why? 

(Just when Virat was reflecting on his words, Sai came into the room laughing and talking on the phone.)

Sai: Kya Dev, tum bhi?  Haan, kal movie ke liye pakka chalte hain. Chalo, bye. Good night.

(Virat feels indifferent when he hears Dev’s name, and wonders who he is and why is Sai talking to him like that. Plus what is this movie? Is  she going to go on a movie with this guy? This arises a sense of possessiveness in him towards Sai.)

Virat: Kaun hain yeh Dev?

Sai: Aapko kya?

Virat: Tumse kuch poocha hain maine, kaun hain yeh Dev? (Virat says with a stern voice.)

(Sai decides not to make the matter huge, and with frustration in her eyes, over his weird behaviour from the past few days, she decided to tell him.)

Sai: Dev, my classmate, actually my BEST FRIEND. Jaise Pakhi aapki hain, waise Dev mera best friend hain. Aur usi ke saath I am going for a movie tomorrow. 

(Virat’s anger has no bounds as he hears that he is Sai’s best friend. Dev, mera, these words and all the praises he is listening for Dev from his wife Sai. This causes him to punch the table really hard, leaving Sai a little shocked.)

Sai: Ho kya gaya hain aapko?

Virat: Mujhe kya hua hain? Tumhe kya hua hain Sai? Jab dekho tab Dev Dev Dev. Tang aa gaya hoon main yeh naam sun sun ke. Aur tum padhne jaati ho, yah dosti karne? I am warning you, iss Dev se dur rehena warna main kya kar dunga mujhe bhi nahin pata. 

(Virat yells in anger and frustration. He then leaves the room, leaving Sai in utter shock. Sai calls him.)

Sai: Kyun door rahoon? Aur aapko kya farak parta hain meri aur Dev ki dosti se? Aap BEST FRIEND ka concept nahin samajhte kya? Aur college mein aur log bhi hote hain jin se baat hoti hain. Dost bante hain, aapke bhi toh dost hain na? Toh mere kyun nahin? Aur yeh aap mat bhooliye ki humare beech kya deal hui thi. Hum dono ka ek dusre par koi haq nahin hain. Jab mujhe aapki aur Pakhi ki dosti se koi problen nahin hain toh aapko bhi meri aur Dev ki dosti se koi problem nahin honi chahiye. Do you get it?!

(Sai yells back at Virat, leaving him more irritated.)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanviSia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Sammy1906 thumbnail

very good plz post another part love to see jealous virat

niakush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This was short n nice one!!! Irritated Virat on this point is a treat to read!! 

Tanukirti thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Very nice 

I like when virat get jealous 

Please update soon 

MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I loved it

LadyWhistledown thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh my god!! I loved this🤣

Something like this should definitely happen on the show! Our jealous vaada boy should understand the impact of his so-called friendship and get a taste of his own medicine! Do continue this OS into a two/three shots. And please write more!

ByunBaekhyun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Oh am lovin it! Treat that Virat Chavan with his own 'best friend' medicine.

I mean,  oh come on. The 'best friend' sh*t.

The 'vadaa' sh*t.

I just can't take it.

Virat and Sai is so much of a hot couple. But all those deal, vadaa, best friend sh*t are just pain on the a**

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I just want this "best friend" of sai to enter actually in show also....and sai giving lecture to virat about friendship and its true meaning...pata to chale vaada boy ko ki kya hoti friendship and kitna irritate kar sakta hai best friend best friend ka jaap

minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This was good but short and I felt sort of incomplete too

You should write a part 2 of this too