Posted: 3 years ago

The wind blew swiftly through the curtains of Virat's room, bringing in the chilly air of February and shuddering him out of his chain of thoughts. It was already the evening time, and he had been laying down on his bed for the past 3 hours. He needed to turn on the lights and close the window before someone came in and asked him what is wrong with him. He jumped right up from the bed to do right so, and as he held the handle to pull the windows shut, a gust of wind blew on his face, touching upon his dried up tears and reviving them. But this once he held control and looked out the window, appreciating the bright moon which shined upon its glory. It reminded him of someone. As he was reflecting on everything he had been thinking of that day, he breathed in the fresh air and after much intake of oxygen, felt energized enough to finally go downstairs and sit with his family. As he turned around to do so, there was someone doing the same, standing with her eyes closed in the dark, breathing in the cool air that seemed to do the same magic on her as well. "Sai.." he said.

She opened her eyes, with her smile as bright as the moon. It was dark there, but Sai's smile and ecstatic happiness was enough to light bulbs across the room. "Mujhe nahi pata tha ki tum bhi yehi khadi thi; abhi aayi kya?" , he asked. She looked a bit embarrassed. "Hmm.. I was looking for you to call you down for dinner, lekin aap toh yaha khade the; I didn't want to disturb your moment, so I thought ki meh bhi try karlu." , Sai said, giggling. "Well, thank you for joining in Sai, but I was just here to close the window", Virat said, with a pleasant grin. 

"Waise, can I ask you something Virat ji; Why were you crying?, questioned Sai.

He looked into her eyes, which glistened with the desire to know the answers, and knew it damn well that he cannot lie to her. He never could. 

"You didn't answer my question Virat ji, why were you crying?", she demanded. 

There was an errie silence, and both could hear the swift movements of the wind itself, as one waited for the other to give an answer. Virat looked down, and was about to walk off as he knew he shouldn't answer this question. But he suddenly stopped, turning around to see that that Sai had got a hold of his wrist and held onto it, and he knew that she wouldn't let go until she heard an answer. 

"Virat ji please tell me; I can't see you crying like this."

He put his hands on the sides of her shoulders and looked into her eyes, and went on to tell her what he had been reflecting on for the past 3 hours.

"Sai, I..... I........ don't want to come across the wrong way, but can we hold off on the divorce papers for a while?" , he said with a sincere request which was more of a plea from his heart to his brain. 

SAI's POV: And there she stood, awestruck, at how both of them were on the same page. Why was it that she was wanting to say the same thing? And firstly, why did he ask her this when it was Virat himself who had told her, 4 years ago, that she can leave when she is on the road to graduation? She was confused but sort of glad at the same time that she had been saved from asking this question to him.

"Sai, I am sorry, I shouldn't have asked this. I know how much you have waited to leave this house, to finally be independent and work towards your dreams-"

"Virat ji, I actually was going to ask you this anyways. I don't think we should rush with the divorce."

Virat's POV: He couldn't believe it. He COULD NOT BELIEVE THIS!! Sai wanted to stay too, but why?? Crackers burst in his heart thinking about what possibly was making her think the same way. Was it for him? Or was it for his Aai? He knew he had to find the answers.

"Sai, can we meet at Lora's Cafe tommorow? 4 P.M? I will be picking you up so be ready by then okay?" 

"Sure, but what is it for?"

"I can't tell you Sai, but it is something very important that needs your full attention. Not like this." 

"Okay then. But lets go now, otherwise your Kaku will make us sleep on an empty stomach. You know na, last time, how we had to sneak out at night to eat pizza because we came to the dinner table way off time doing gappes like this. Chalo, lets go." 

"Yes yes, lets go", he said. He couldn't wait to prepare for tomorrow. It was going to be the best day of his life. But it could be the worst too......

Edited by Saiviratcutest - 3 years ago

Hello everyone. My (nickname)  is Sally and I am a young girl living in the U.S who enjoys the freshly growing chemistry of Sai-Virat. I am not a writer at all so please forgive me if there is a lack of technicality in my writing. I literally wrote this in the spare time of around an hour or so as I waited for something on the way. This is my first ever piece actually on storytelling. I decided to call it a oneshot, but I think I might give it continuity if there is demand for so. Do let me know how it is.

Its damn good❤️😳...awesome👏....plz continue👍🏼

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Please please continue soon... 😳

This was awesome... And I am really excited to know what happens at the date now 😊

Awesome and beautiful...

Lovely OS.

Do write more.

Wow a beautiful one, waiting to read more!!!

Feelings are beautifully penned down!!!

Originally posted by Blackwind

Its damn good❤️😳...awesome👏....plz continue👍🏼

Thank you !! Means alot!! I will work on this right away!! Many ideas frying up 😃

Originally posted by niakush

Wow a beautiful one, waiting to read more!!!

Feelings are beautifully penned down!!!

Glad you liked it!! I hope to update soon 😳👍🏼

Originally posted by CookiesNCream

Loved it!! Please do continue 👍🏼

❤️😊 Surely! Thanks alot!!