Guys, mere ko bhi immunity stone hona!!
Arrogance and playing power automatically aata hai usse.
Jaldi do mere ko!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Guys, mere ko bhi immunity stone hona!!
Arrogance and playing power automatically aata hai usse.
Jaldi do mere ko!!!
all my frnds who dont watch big boss...lol ok no frnd of mine watches but ya...this potato joke of urs i told them everyone was rofl 🤣🤣Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel
Guys,
I am so inspired by Rubina that I decided to play my own BB on this forum.
This is actually difficult for me to talk about.
Only my pet cat, Cooper knows about this. Not even my friends, my minister, and the guy at the fast food window has any idea about it.
Every night, at 2 AM, I turn into a big bag of potatoes. It is very painful, because Cooper, my cat, is a greedy SOB! He loves French fries, and always tries to claws me.
Sorry guys, I gotta go. I am missing a finger. Finger fries, I mean.
Bye, guys. Please rate my raaz. I need immunity from Cooper. 😭
Originally posted by: Jay_tapori
all my frnds who dont watch big boss...lol ok no frnd of mine watches but ya...this potato joke of urs i told them everyone was rofl 🤣🤣
😃😃