Sona
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Sona
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Oho very good. Govinda's movies r funny too esp all no. 1 ones haha
Yes I do watch his movies especially dulhe raja and haseena maan jaayegi so many times.. or do watch herapheri or hungama..🤣
How r u Neha🤗
aur ek mein hu .. raat ko ek cup chai ya coffee pe lu toh mujhe aur bhi achcha neend aa jaati hai 🤪 🤣
Mere final exams ke waqt ... mei raat ko 4'o clock tak padhti thi
Mummy 4 baje udd ke chai banati thi ... chai peete hi mei so jaati hu
😳😳
Chai n coffee peeke tmhe acchi neend aati h?
Waah, kya body system h🤪
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yes I do watch his movies especially dulhe raja and haseena maan jaayegi so many times.. or do watch herapheri or hungama..🤣
Haha oh yes herapheri is a sada bahar but only 1st one
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
How r u Neha🤗
I'm gud. You?
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
I'm gud. You?
I am okay :) u watched tomorrow/129th epi too?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I am okay :) u watched tomorrow/129th epi too?
Haan😆
Kal raat yaha itna discuss hua vo n edt p bhi🤣
🤣 edt mein abhi bhi discussion horaha isiliye this cc moving slow
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Epi dekha aaj ka?
Arre kya dhasu episode tha 👌👌