Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Macchar Daani wale chhaate ki kapde se aansu pochegi lekin usse bhi aanso nahi pochega..phir ek baar mini ka popat hoga🤪🤣🤣🤣
Haaan wahi toh🤣🤣🤣
Bichari mini🥺🥺
🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Macchar Daani wale chhaate ki kapde se aansu pochegi lekin usse bhi aanso nahi pochega..phir ek baar mini ka popat hoga🤪🤣🤣🤣
Haaan wahi toh🤣🤣🤣
Bichari mini🥺🥺
🤣🤣🤣
I'm too young for marriage and all🤣
Good night 🤗❤️
Originally posted by: Katy4566
I don’t know why people think lie this . Bon is not obnoxious and know it all , she is selfless as you can see in case of Bholi when she was talking to her , she was saying wrong and asking Bholi to correct her . I loved bon Bholi scene and I think they can be best friends as bon easily understands others pain and tries to lessen it .
Don't know why these people spread such type of negativity😡😡
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
yaar tum kitne saal ki ho😆
14days mein I will be 20 🤪
Jyada choti hun kya mein
Originally posted by: Scarlett_15
Usko Rimi ka OOL wala wo chapter padha denge..🤣🤣Thoda to dimaag aaega🤣
Sahi hai🤪🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Scarlett_15
I'm too young for marriage and all🤣
What 😲🤣🤣
haan😳.Phir bhi mujhse badi ho!!🤣🤣
Originally posted by: L7IO6KWAYRLNOSYK
haan😳.Phir bhi mujhse badi ho!!🤣🤣
Shukar hai koi mujhse chhoti hai🤪🤣
Wese kitne saal ki ho tum
18😆😆