Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

yeah I think it means trapped

does shravan think she trapped vikram or himself lol

lol apparently she suddenly took the court case back so shravan ko lagta h sumo ne usko bandh sa lia h lol ....emotional manipulation karna koi sumo s sikhe lol😆basically courtcase ka phus hogya, sumo thinks shravan dont love her anymore 😆shravan thinks he love sumo even more kyuki courtcase khatam, toh woh khudko sumo se dur nhi karpaiga lol.... 😆 kya kichdi banare lol....bunty bola k sumo achanak courtcase kyu wapas lia lol🤣ek month se tubelight off tha & suddenly tubelight on kyunki shravan dont love her anymore toh free him from courtcase 🤣sacrificing sumo dikare h lol

vikram ka kuch samaz nhi ara k woh kya samazna chahta h lol

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

priya, i started watching the crown on netflix esp episode 2....lol thatchers are so wannabees lol...diana's transitions r great to watch...the vulnerability of her character & her confidence growth in public ..

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

priya, i started watching the crown on netflix esp episode 2....lol thatchers are so wannabees lol...diana's transitions r great to watch...the vulnerability of her character & her confidence growth in public ..

That's cool there is so much controversy minister wants the show to be declared fiction

I loved Diana, disliked Charles

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

That's cool there is so much controversy minister wants the show to be declared fiction

yeah 😂 looks interesting 

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Padhai likhai kaisi chal rahi hai shishya?

Acchi chal rahi hai Gurumata Ji 

manny136 thumbnail

Oh you guys are watching the crown, its my guilty pleasure lol but yeah its a lot of fiction added with official accounts of events but all these personal conversations are def fiction. I think coz diana died so tragically people make her into this victim of the brf but she had her own demons before she even married charles and she did a lot of stupid things post marriage. Not that charles and camilla are innocent but they arent  evil as they have been made out to be. Diana had her own affairs and even used to tip off the press with info and not to mention she practically treated william as her confident which is pretty hard for a child to deal with especially if one has an emotionally frail parent.

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Oh you guys are watching the crown, its my guilty pleasure lol but yeah its a lot of fiction added with official accounts of events but all these personal conversations are def fiction. I think coz diana died so tragically people make her into this victim of the brf but she had her own demons before she even married charles and she did a lot of stupid things post marriage. Not that charles and camilla are innocent but they arent  evil as they have been made out to be. Diana had her own affairs and even used to tip off the press with info and not to mention she practically treated william as her confident which is pretty hard for a child to deal with especially if one has an emotionally frail parent.

Hi welcome here 

what is brf 

yes everyone is flawed and not perfect 

I did not like camilla and Charles from their depiction chalres never looked like he cared about diana she had an eating disorder but he barely tried to help her 

they showed diana's affair 

I know what you mean about not burdening your child. who could diana have confided in instead of william? 

manny136 thumbnail

Hi welcome here 

what is brf 

yes everyone is flawed and not perfect 

I did not like camilla and Charles from their depiction chalres never looked like he cared about diana she had an eating disorder but he barely tried to help her 

they showed diana's affair 

I know what you mean about not burdening your child. who could diana have confided in instead of william? 

hey brf as in british royal family lol

charles is weird in real life too hello royals aristocrats lol but he has been consistent in his love for camilla lol they are married now lol and she is funny at times and her causes she patrons are really good too.

As for helping diana eating disorders were hard to understand those day they still are these days so i cant imagine those people were best equipped to help her she had been bulimic before she even married the guy and no one else helped her either.

Diana did have some friends but she was emotionally needy it was def part of her messed up childhood and family. 

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

hey brf as in british royal family lol

charles is weird in real life too hello royals aristocrats lol but he has been consistent in his love for camilla lol they are married now lol and she is funny at times and her causes she patrons are really good too.

As for helping diana eating disorders were hard to understand those day they still are these days so i cant imagine those people were best equipped to help her she had been bulimic before she even married the guy and no one else helped her either.

Diana did have some friends but she was emotionally needy it was def part of her messed up childhood and family. 

I am talking about emotional support he could have offered her 

everyone deserves love even Charles but the way his relationship with diana was shown was not positive he was unpleasant when he saw her singing, not helpful with her eating disorder, in the show he got her caught for her affair which was  hypocritical given his affair 

Edited by priya185 - 3 years ago
manny136 thumbnail

I am talking about emotional support he could have offered her 

everyone deserves love even Charles but the way his relationship with diana was shown was not positive he was unpleasant when he saw her singing, not helpful with her eating disorder, in the show he got her caught for her affair which was  hypocritical given his affair 

They barely knew each other and it seems they might have loved each other in the start but as for a longterm marriage they were ill suited she was too young and inexperienced and he was always gonna love someone else. As for the eating disorder he barely could deal with his own emotional stuff how the hell was he gonna help a girl with an eating disorder, we seem to forget this is the 80s and 90s when ppl barely talked about mental illness and it was considered a bad thing to discuss and diana needed a doctor not her estranged husband helping her. The whole damn family was having affairs lol besides the queen probably lol the whole family was a mess. There is that famous shot of diana coming home and the boys running to her to hug her but the journalists there also said the cameras didnt show that charles was also hugging the boys just as lovingly but the narrative was diana was the victim and charles was the jerk lol

The creator of the show has chosen a narrative to show diana as the victim coz i think the guy consulting them is a diana fan from his days as a royal reporter. Yes she was a victim but the rest are not some evil cult out to get her either lol