Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: scorp1AN
very interesting!
Surprised at riddhu's confession
Hopefully Vansh will start to trust her.
Can't wait to read more
Thank You , Glad you liked it ❤️. Will try to update asap .
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
okay finally read the chapter...and i love how you have started adding titles to the chapters too" It gives a feel of what we are abut to read...and the title to trust or not to trust is so apt, because this chapter was all about trust.
I hope Vansh will trust her😛 and im so glad you are continuing it
Thanks Hinna 🤗, Glad you liked the update ❤️. Well I usually give titles , since ut was supposed to be a Two shot at first didn't give for the two parts.
Well I do hope to end it soon with two to three more updates , just got an idea for the next update , let see if I can update soon .
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Thanks Hinna 🤗, Glad you liked the update ❤️. Well I usually give titles , since ut was supposed to be a Two shot at first didn't give for the two parts.
Well I do hope to end it soon with two to three more updates , just got an idea for the next update , let see if I can update soon .
whenever you end it i hope you start a new one!
i love all milk mocha ones they are so cute...and this one

Originally posted by: Dreamgirl08
Wow what an amazing update dear ☺️❤️
Thanks dear 🤗. Glad you liked it ❤️
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
whenever you end it i hope you start a new one!
Bit busy at the moment , so starting a new one seem unlikely , though maybe OS if I had any idea . 😆.