Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
👎🏼 Very bad message shown.
I think bhushan cheats on her ,weren't there rumors of bhushan kumar and Nora fatehi?
She keeps churning out these music videos like gol gappas... None of which are catchy, they reek of the 90s era music, but all the bad ones
Acting is terrible and the music videos are so tacky😒
What the hell kinda trash was that?
What was this??? 😮
I am willing to get behind the anti-nepotism brigade for this one. Someone please stop her.
What a terrible day to have eyes.
He should stop casting his wife 😂 is a torture.
Even tho I want to say something about the song and the casting (nepotism et. al), today I will only talk about the music video.
How toxic is this shit? The clothes burning, writing on mirrors with blood, trying to kill yourself...does T Series realise that kids watch these things too? Is this what they want impressionable teenagers to do? What message are they trying to spread?
This is the worst music video I have seen in a while. I would definitely ban this shit...coz I am sure the 12-18 demographic gets influenced by these things. Forget about nepotism and the song for once, this can impact an entire demographic the wrong way.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbU5cg9DHm_/?img_index=1 igsh=MXFtZWswNnprYnA2cw==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcRIMUeCqfy/?img_index=1 igsh=MWt3MHE1N3cycDhyYQ==
https://x.com/i/status/2032100456328290748
Akshay Kumar teams up with Vipul Shah for alien action thriller Samuk; Hollywood creature and action experts join project :...
8