Originally posted by: N765O5EVTQ5HTIYY
He looks so cute and innocent I just love Vihaan. As much as Vansh. His jawline is more prominent now ☺️
Title of AT🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: N765O5EVTQ5HTIYY
He looks so cute and innocent I just love Vihaan. As much as Vansh. His jawline is more prominent now ☺️
Title of AT🤣
Title of AT🤣
Couldn't find another name 🤪
Originally posted by: 5RZ5AXNYSO756O7F
Couldn't find another name 🤪
Chachi conveyed our feelings to Vansh about the beard🤣🤣
VRS apni riyasat mein wapas laut aya hai
That's a great thing and I hope Rrahul or someone from the show PH sees it
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
That's a great thing and I hope Rrahul or someone from the show PH sees it
Rrahul saw and posted about it
Mamta mam saw my insta story about this trend so hope they get the hint 😆
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Rrahul saw and posted about it
Mamta mam saw my insta story about this trend so hope they get the hint 😆
Oh Wow that's Wonderful, congratulations 🥳👏
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
That's a great thing and I hope Rrahul or someone from the show PH sees it
https://twitter.com/vansh19793242/status/1333473947640164352?s=21
https://twitter.com/abeerflipper/status/1333472738061770752?s=21