https://twitter.com/Preeti95157915/status/1333405862115876864?s=20
This is what I am feeling rght nw ...and I guess every1 else🤔 On the same boat
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
https://twitter.com/Preeti95157915/status/1333405862115876864?s=20
This is what I am feeling rght nw ...and I guess every1 else🤔 On the same boat
In parent show.... adi was the huddle
Yh I heard about tht lol
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
Yh I heard about tht lol
Lekin hua kya tha did anythgn happen then??
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
Lekin hua kya tha did anythgn happen then??
haan after 3 or 4 interruption ke baath.... 🤣🤣
after confession.... confession during May or June...
Sr was aftr Aug or Sep
haan after 3 or 4 interruption ke baath.... 🤣🤣
after confession.... confession during May or June...
Sr was aftr Aug or Sep
Oh ok pata nahi yaha kya hoga I dont thnk mahima will let her go at all to the date 😡
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
Oh ok pata nahi yaha kya hoga I dont thnk mahima will let her go at all to the date 😡
but still naa... wasnt this much irritated... as the whole family ML FL everything was so gd negativity was less till this surrogacy drama
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
https://twitter.com/Preeti95157915/status/1333405862115876864?s=20
This is what I am feeling rght nw ...and I guess every1 else🤔 On the same boat
Aisha you posted my tweet 😀
Aisha you posted my tweet 😀
Oops sorry I loved it that's why I did I hope u didnt mindxxx
I am missing my old yhc I canr belive I am saying this
Originally posted by: Eloquent
Hello girls
Hey wasap girl