Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 | Chat Club 28- Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

35.1k

Users

12

Likes

1.6k

Frequent Posters

KMJKHEY5NX5CUTZO thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Lavy Babu... the vamp in Ishqbaaz(another ITV serial) has her name Tia but is called Lady Baba whose short form is L.Baba and Bucky just changes one letter there turning it into L.Babu🤣that's the reason I am scared of that name😆


Yeah...That's scary then.........

5BOMMQ2IDA5DNZI5 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: TJRQIPMU3FBTVERV


Guess...the correct spelling for that Lau...learned from none other than Mishtiji....😉

Okay Ji😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: HISIGRESY53BJYYP


Now I'm getting ad for vision check & dress...few minutes back it was a burn bread...looks like one of the Indian bread like naan........what I need most & first trying to set the priorities.......

Your ads depend on your region and word usage I guess😆 IF does give weird ads😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SM5IM7BXOM4HI6UM


Sorry...guys cheating with Hindi..........🤣

Your friend right?😆

5BOMMQ2IDA5DNZI5 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: IVMJ6YIC7VJYNTWH


Here comes our studentji........

Shaadi khatam, chutti bhi🤣

(Marriage done, off day too done😆)

KMJKHEY5NX5CUTZO thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

🤣

Now can't think of anything🤣 You say about your perspective about this😆


TBH....I'm not much aware of this ...did hear from my friends...& watched part of a Netflix show so recently......can't say much...but looks interesting...it's all about how the dynamics between 2 people work.....nothing correct or wrong here...in my opinion......

KMJKHEY5NX5CUTZO thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago


Haanji........👍🏼 Mujhat bhi thodi si aati hainji...aitna bhi mujhae underestimate maat koro...😆

5BOMMQ2IDA5DNZI5 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: JCOOGACOOUT66K5F


TBH....I'm not much aware of this ...did hear from my friends...& watched part of a Netflix show so recently......can't say much...but looks interesting...it's all about how the dynamics between 2 people work.....nothing correct or wrong here...in my opinion......

Yeah...

Family bonding is an important thing too...

KMJKHEY5NX5CUTZO thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Shaadi khatam, chutti bhi🤣

(Marriage done, off day too done😆)


OMG...so much speed there.....😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Okay guys I'll go now...I gotta sleep... I'll reply to the remaining msgs tom! Apologies!


Have a good day Isa!

Good night Razia!

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".