Originally posted by: D3BAX7CFJNCJQJBJ
OKay...my FB...marriage honae ke liyae love hona chahiyae.........isn't that true?
The love can be found in each other after marriage too, no?
Actually it's the tradition here only🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: D3BAX7CFJNCJQJBJ
OKay...my FB...marriage honae ke liyae love hona chahiyae.........isn't that true?
The love can be found in each other after marriage too, no?
Actually it's the tradition here only🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
@bold😲🤣🤣 main sirf Babu hi thik hoon...L ki jarorat nahi🤣
Thanks🤗 A shaadi T ke liye plan kar rahi thi...meri tarah ek acchi dulhan milti toh woh bhi kara deti khidkitod shaadi(actually uski shaadi car
todjalao thi🤣)I am glad humari dulhaniya bhaagi nahi🤣I agree... it was a great day... enjoyed a lot🥳
GNSDTC❤️
BTW...what is L. Babu?
Originally posted by: 6KZD2S2ZNNYJEWL7
Aww...that's so sweet of you........❤️🤗...TBH...with hazmat suit we do look like a zombie.........I agree to that.............
Your suits don't matter Isa....y'all matter!🤗
Originally posted by: RPWNZWI4OEFXTGV4
She should........go ahead...Lavy...Kabhi achha work to koro...beyond...tinder 😆
It'll be her real life matchmaking😆
Originally posted by: TLVINKPUFBH24WXK
I believe you...guess...none of us....that's the fun part...we get our wild side out here........
Yes I agree!
Originally posted by: G56C7D4VVDPKWCR7
OKay...my FB...marriage honae ke liyae love hona chahiyae.........isn't that true?
Nopes we have arranged marriages as well!
Urgh! It's me only
If I disappear na I'll haunt you all in your sleep😈
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
The love can be found in each other after marriage too, no?
Actually it's the tradition here only🤣
That's a little....difficult topic...might be some people don't understand it better........
![]()
Two people go on a date so everything that is ordered is for two😆
Originally posted by: JLYXEUJ3HOGUN4F5
Who are you referring to here? May I know sounds very suspicious to me.......😉
Yeah, a suspicious Sassy Queen😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5