Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 | Chat Club 28- Page 88

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

35.1k

Users

12

Likes

1.6k

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: XN23YXQ4IAK7LKVB


Thanks for explaination.........is that a Hindi word?


It's a made up word from a show😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: IGWVQLX3LY24EQ25


Thanks for understanding...FB....yeah...I'm comfortable with Hinglish more.........🤗

🤗

I am most comfortable in MarHinglish but only Bucky and Bhagu will understand it🤣

So Hinglish is a better option😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: LSXW7Y75X7BQTRXT


Sorry for missing the last F..........o bahut delicate word letter hain.......🤣

🤣🤣 what's wrong with us today😆 everyone's talking non-veg😆

5BOMMQ2IDA5DNZI5 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MV22HKB6QDYO3D5A

Good thing he has been released.........or I had to excuse myself

Glad he was released not transferred🤣

KMJKHEY5NX5CUTZO thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky


Can understand but can only imagine the amount of load and stress you must have

Here too the no of cases have skyrocketed after Diwali


Thanks...Bucky! It's just so much deaths...….just devastating...…..wish could have stopped those...........

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky


I meant I don't like it😆

Explain karke dikhao🤣

KMJKHEY5NX5CUTZO thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Glad he was released not transferred🤣


Yeah...I would have never transferred him for that...........glad he is well and went back home safe!👍🏼

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

You & your colleagues🤣🤣🤣

Bechare ka dil toot gaya😭 (His heart is broken😭)

@pink I thought the same but I don't want to be murdered today🤣

MJ_1009 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
the timing where those statues in shaheer's house looked like soldiers/bodyguards...imagine those bodyguards @ bucky k shaadi yaar lol
5BOMMQ2IDA5DNZI5 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Explain karke dikhao🤣

Kaise?🤣 Like we don't even know how to use eyeliner?!🤣

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".