Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
For learning the makeup things😆 We don't know much about these so Lavy was saying she'll learn it when there'll a wedding😆
Are you talking about wearing the makeup?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
For learning the makeup things😆 We don't know much about these so Lavy was saying she'll learn it when there'll a wedding😆
Are you talking about wearing the makeup?
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
no worries Isa...we will speak in eng now🤗
Ikr... hinglish is our language😆 nor probs.... I am sure Alina as well as Priya got it!
Thanks for understanding...FB....yeah...I'm comfortable with Hinglish more.........🤗
Originally posted by: NKB5MWICJ5JDLONB
I've another story.........to tell you as because...you work so hard raaj janne kae liyae......last few days have been very overwhelming...now a days that's the case after a holiday.....for us...it was a bit difficult to handle....one of our patients.........asked me out...can you believe it...well not first time that happened but like in this situation....he was too happy to get a negative test result I guess........one of my collogues like...oh yeah...we need to get transfer you to psychiatric dept. 🤣🤣🤣I'm like release him ASAP......
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
For learning the makeup things😆 We don't know much about these so Lavy was saying she'll learn it when there'll a wedding😆
And that's not gonna happen in the next 2-3 years at least😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Yes darling....FBF😆
Sorry for missing the last F..........o bahut delicate word letter hain.......🤣
Originally posted by: GLQ7JEBNKSKASKOI
I've another story.........to tell you as because...you work so hard raaj janne kae liyae......last few days have been very overwhelming...now a days that's the case after a holiday.....for us...it was a bit difficult to handle....one of our patients.........asked me out...can you believe it...well not first time that happened but like in this situation....he was too happy to get a negative test result I guess........one of my collogues like...oh yeah...we need to get transfer you to psychiatric dept. 🤣🤣🤣I'm like release him ASAP......
🤣🤣 lol Isa... your life is filmy😆
Yeah...I know...that's a weird way of expressing gratitude.........we're so much drained nowadays......
Thanks for explaination.........is that a Hindi word?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5