Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
im good & work is good ..thanks for asking dear
Hi Meena!! I'm doing ok. School is going ok also. How are you? How's work?
🤣 upar se Alina asked if the meaning were correct🤣🤣
Main kisika side nehi lae rehi hoon.......sirf o kiddo ki disappoint nehi kar rehi hoon....let her run her tinder business....as long as I & you are safe.........Bucky's head needs a hit for sure......🤣
@True🤣
no pressure dear...i was asking bc my schedule is also somewhat erratic in terms of workload...im also on-off
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Because you supported me in my business🤣
Yes...I love to support entrepreneurs.........👍🏼
lol search kia kyaOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
🤣 upar se Alina asked if the meaning were correct🤣🤣
Shaheer's already married and I like running😆
isa will become an entrepreneur and sky is the limit w/o thought...vegan cookies to be produced this holiday season in full boast lol
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5