lol yeah 1pm theres a lot to catch up on...
Yeah....I know....you'll come here soon....I was going to post........just working in the BG & couldn't catch up with the CC's speed...............
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
lol yeah 1pm theres a lot to catch up on...
Yeah....I know....you'll come here soon....I was going to post........just working in the BG & couldn't catch up with the CC's speed...............
lol u went choomantaar after thanksgiving lol...Originally posted by: SEPPX3NZAC4TGMFT
Thanks....Priya...it's all Meena's fault....miss teasing her.......
Saw the post @Alina and Lavy

are u here tonight??Originally posted by: K5VV4LZQEHXWLRHK
Yeah....I know....you'll come here soon....I was going to post........just working in the BG & couldn't catch up with the CC's speed...............
Alright friends!! gotta go now! See you guys later...which could be in a couple weeks from now 😆 but till then take care and stay safe ❤️
Bye! Take care🤗 See you soooon!
Originally posted by: 237RJ5RD6FOJLMBF
For what? Anyway....I like to read history books upside down.........🤣
Because you supported me in my business🤣
lol she must be making a new VM and thinking about thisOriginally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Welcome Ji🥳 You're not late at all! Bucky just came on Mandap after changing her decision from being a Bhagodi Dulhan🤣
@Bucky kyun?
Yes
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5