Aiyoo...
I will share dosa tutorials you learn and make by yourself🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aiyoo...
I will share dosa tutorials you learn and make by yourself🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Aiyoo...
I will share dosa tutorials you learn and make by yourself🤣
That I can search from YouTube too but feel lazy to make 🤣
Atleast I would have sent you virtually like how I punched you virtually🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Atleast I would have sent you virtually like how I punched you virtually🤣
Then I ate virtually too ...🤣
Here it's. I searched it for you🤣
Enjoy🤪
Let's stop this food topic...😈
From biryani we shifted to Dosa 🤣
I'm not even a foodie why I'm talking about food🤣🤣
Btw, now I'm again going to have biryani
Okay tell me what else you want. Let's party virtually with food🤪