🤣🤣
Instead I will prefer to sleep if I get a opportunity to lie down 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
🤣🤣
Instead I will prefer to sleep if I get a opportunity to lie down 🤣🤣
You went ...???
Come here I am back ...
🤣🤣
Every talk had to end with update here 🤣
Hmmm...and she's proving it to 🤣
Updates
With this I got reminded that I still haven't read your update😆
Oh my sleepy head
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Updates
With this I got reminded that I still haven't read your update😆
Ohhh yes.... now only you reminded me I've updated yesterday 🤣🤣
I too forgot... wait in morning Ande commented and after that poof...is she purposefully not active
I went to read story again😆
Finished reading today's chapters and I'm back here😆
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Oh my sleepy head
Who will waste that much energy it's better to relax and sleep 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I went to read story again😆
Finished reading today's chapters and I'm back here😆
Ohhh...
I went to make mumma ready for a function in neighbor ...so mumma left and I came back 🤪
Ohhh yes.... now only you reminded me I've updated yesterday 🤣🤣
I too forgot... wait in morning Ande commented and after that poof...is she purposefully not active
You forgot it??😆
Yes she's purposely not active😈
She's taken my words of not spamming too seriously it seems🤔
It's like saving energy even before getting tired🤪🤣