You can try writing a novel...with similar characters...you have the flair, and I think I have said this to only two or three other writers here.
Keep up the great work...👏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
You can try writing a novel...with similar characters...you have the flair, and I think I have said this to only two or three other writers here.
Keep up the great work...👏
I know he is like a volcano ryt now 🤔 But at least he can miss her a lil bit na😔...
Hope he ll try to see thgs in the right direction
Volcano is absolutely right. But given how angry he is, I doubt he would want Riddhu or anything even remotely related to her anywhere near him.
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Volcano is absolutely right. But given how angry he is, I doubt he would want Riddhu or anything even remotely related to her anywhere near him.
Kya yaar😒🥺🥺🥺
When ll this active volcano be a dormant one🤔😳😆😆
Please continue this one...*begging emoji*
You can try writing a novel...with similar characters...you have the flair, and I think I have said this to only two or three other writers here.
Keep up the great work...👏
Thank you so much Amrita! 
Ab kya pata. Vansh aur iske nakhre.
Please continue this one...*begging emoji*
Where's the begging emoji? I don't see it. 
Originally posted by: Aaina099
Darling, agla update kab milega?Iss maheene ya agle😃
LMAO, ab jab aaye ga dekha jayega. 😆
I have too many stories running around right now.
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Where's the begging emoji? I don't see it.
I couldnt find one...so typed it...😆