Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pali001

so are we ? we dont see Deepika's(feel free to include swara's , akhtars, bhatts, Akshays, khannas, kapoors ...etc ) Hypocrisy but we do Kangana's in this forum. We forget Deepika is uneducated when mocking Kangana's lack of education.

We pass vile comments on Kangana's political moves where as assign sainthood to Deepika's political moves.

Atleast Kangana is openly shameless.  Frankly , they are all same ...it appears some of us like different style of shamelessness ... and label and paint it as "CLASS". That wont change a thing.

oh please ...you need to go back and check the forum threads ....Deepika has been bashed like no tomm on this forum.....so please spare us the gyaan about who is being bashed unnecessarily....Deepika is not the one who is targeting everyone in BW with serious charges like calling people rapist, druggist, criminals and murderers...

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So ? forget about that... Let me tell you this. Calling Kangana shameless is not exactly idolizing her. A bit of reading comprehension helps. 

Idolizing is not my thing...go speak to daily pollsters hear if u wanna talk about idolizing.  

I am not even the kind who would idolize experts in my field of work  let alone Bollywood stars. 

uneducated dubm bimbos are exactly that for me ...Twitter rants or JNU visits. 

Did Kangana not pay it with MH govt ...who demolished her building ?  

Another thing ... never again call me names when i dont do that to you. I was speaking of Starlets here in a  gossip site.  Dont come after me for not hating on someone you hate.

But you can go after people sermonizing them on why and how they aren’t bashing the other actors dragging them into a topic that is about Kangana? 

Don’t go into the kitchen if you don’t like the heat.

@Bold: What do you want me to do with that personal information now? 

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

oh please ...you need to go back and check the forum threads ....Deepika has been bashed like no tomm on this forum.....so please spare us the gyaan about who is being bashed unnecessarily....Deepika is not the one who is targeting everyone in BW with serious charges like calling people rapist, druggist, criminals and murderers...

why can’t kangana be right about wh at she accuses Bollywood of . We hear so many horror stories from other actresses too .

pali001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

But you can go after people sermonizing them on why and how they aren’t bashing the other actors dragging them into a topic that is about Kangana? 

Don’t go into the kitchen if you don’t like the heat.

@Bold: What do you want me to do with that personal information now? 

Right back at ya Lady !  preach urself the exact same things ... 

personal info ?  u shud have thought of it before deciding who are  my IDOLS all by yourself ...i mean who are you to say who i idolize ? 

Dont tell me what i can and cannot do...esp when i gave u no attention to begin with. My original post was very polite. Why it rattled and derailed you is ur problem.

Aanandaa thumbnail

Right back at ya Lady !  preach urself the exact same things ... 

personal info ?  u shud have thought of it before deciding who are  my IDOLS all by yourself ...i mean who are you to say who i idolize ? 

Dont tell me what i can and cannot do...esp when i gave u no attention to begin with. My original post was very polite. Why it rattled and derailed you is ur problem.

Chiding the members calling them hypocrites for not bashing the ones that you think should be bashed -which is not even true in the first place btw, on a thread that was opened for the one that you think shouldn’t be bashed, is polite? In which world Lady? Must be in the same world where only Kangana gets bashed but not any other star. 

You are the one who is getting rattled and triggered seeing Kangana not getting worshipped. Deal with it Lady!

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

so are we ? we dont see Deepika's(feel free to include swara's , akhtars, bhatts, Akshays, khannas, kapoors ...etc ) Hypocrisy but we do Kangana's in this forum. We forget Deepika is uneducated when mocking Kangana's lack of education.

We pass vile comments on Kangana's political moves where as assign sainthood to Deepika's political moves.

Atleast Kangana is openly shameless.  Frankly , they are all same ...it appears some of us like different style of shamelessness ... and label and paint it as "CLASS". That wont change a thing.

When the forum becomes member forum instead of BW forum, we can start with topics of our own hypocrisies. 

Deepika and Kangana might be same for you and not for me. Simply because Deepika’s opinions are mostly in her mind unlike Kangana who is spewing venom in her own Twitter world and mocking every actor who doesn’t align with her thoughts.

Education has nothing to do with class. When the motormouth starts spinning, their words show their lack of manners and not their degree certificate 

pali001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

Chiding the members calling them hypocrites for not bashing the ones that you think should be bashed -which is not even true in the first place btw, on a thread that was opened for the one that you think shouldn’t be bashed, is polite? In which world Lady? Must be in the same world where only Kangana gets bashed but not any other star. 

You are the one who is getting rattled and triggered seeing Kangana not getting worshipped. Deal with it Lady!

I deleted my original comment . I totally need you as my life coach .

Bully me further and I will apologize to you and ur family too . 

Aanandaa thumbnail

I deleted my original comment . I totally need you as my life coach .

Bully me further and I will apologize to you and ur family too . 

pali001 thumbnail

sure ? U came after me like how kangana goes after ... u know . I might actually idolize you .