I see dreams on a daily basis
Whether I’m stressed or not
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I see dreams on a daily basis
Whether I’m stressed or not
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
khaali mujhe hi credit dene mein maut aati hai tujhe🤣
kis baat ki credit du mein tumhe 🤔
Tumne aur Angie ne kuch aur hi title kaha tha
maine improvise kiya ... aur ye rakha 🤪 🤪
maine khud ko latka diya hai ... and I am feeling damn embarrassed 😳
sirf tumhare aur Angie ke kahne pe maine ye kiya
# Nimar bechari ko maine 3 baar latka diya back to back 🤪 🤪
vo achchi hai issliye kuch bol nahi rahi
warna ab tak mera virtual murder ho chuka hota
🙋♀️ moi bhi
Tu toh dream mein marjawan hai...
And you know mein sab kuch analyze karti hu...
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Tu toh dream mein marjawan hai...
And you know mein sab kuch analyze karti hu...
Ya ya I know how much u analyze things
I’m for sure dreams mein marjawan
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Ya ya I know how much u analyze things
I’m for sure dreams mein marjawan
🤣🤣🤣
I believe that you can dream when you are in deep slumber.
So Dreaming sounds actually healthy to me.🤪
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
congo for the new CC🥳
thanks Sia🤗
and congratulations Sia,finally tune khudko latka hi diya🤣
mei pehle bhi ek baar latak chuki hu CC #14 🤪 🤪
I don’t analyze as I enjoy those because I know I’m dreams mein marjawan 😂😂
Originally posted by: .shivi396
I believe that you can dream when you are in deep slumber.
So Dreaming sounds actually healthy to me.🤪
Dreaming is healthy it seems - even I’ve heard or seen this somewhere