Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Ohh... but when were they BAE? 😆
Lambi Kahani. Will tell you tomorrow😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Ohh... but when were they BAE? 😆
Lambi Kahani. Will tell you tomorrow😆
LOL I read at hichkis as something else at first 🤣 (kiddos stay away and ignore this)
Awww you guys were missing me?? I missed you guys a lot too! Yes I hope Isa drops by too!!! I love it when she roasts me 😆
Can I say I too read it as something else first?🤣🤣
Nopes we weren't... ye bhi koi puchne ki baat hai? Obviously we missed you Miyan🤗
He is good, intially I was having post-recovery complications but now it is subsiding
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Haww...acchi baat bhi karti hun mein kabhi kabhi🤣
Accha 🤣 Lemme ask Akshu Didu🤪
Nooooooo😭Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Okayyy. Waise what did you dream about Vedant last night?
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Haww...acchi baat bhi karti hun mein kabhi kabhi🤣
@bold - emphasis on kabhi kabhi 🤣 aisi baati IF pe kyun nahin? Apna ye roop kyun chupa ke rakha?
Why does IF not like ekta? Yes, she looked really pretty in the blue dress....but not prettier than our bucky!!
Kya pata? Or maybe I missed the article😆
Ye bhi koi competition hai?
Meta Babu tabse best👍🏼
No. Please no 🙏 😭
I barely go on twitter now....looks like I'll have to pay a visit there just for Vagee's tharki tweets 🤣
Limit crossed of pagalpan🤓
I deleted my FP. Cause I can't stan a pyaar mein blind human🥱
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5