I see my baby is here
Mayu baby. Come out 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I see my baby is here
Mayu baby. Come out 😭
Toh hum sikha denge😆
Humne bahot shaadiya karayi hai😎🤣
You are at pre beginners level in being Tharki😎
Hi Priya! 🤗
Yeah 🤣
LOL Shahid is the ultimate babe
LOL right now school band baja raha hai (school is beating me up)....I'm in a complicated relationship...with studies 🤣 but tbh I was developing a teeny tiny crush on a new friend I made but as I'm getting to know him better I'm like...yeah we're just better off as friends 😆
@bold that's like my Miyan🤣 koi nahi...naya crush jaroor milega aapko🤣
Well most of us are in that relationship😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Kyun kya kiya usne?😆
LOL bas aisi man kara bolne ka 😆 FB is always in some controversy in general
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Hiiiiiii🤗
Humne aapko abhi yaad kiya😆
Am I invisible?😳Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Ikr... she is the one missing this...
Koi Isa, Vagee, Razia ko bulao😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5