Kya baatein chal rahi hain😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kya baatein chal rahi hain😳
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
It's BAE 😆 typo error😭
BAE se kyun? It's a good word
Uh oh 😆 whoops....if EDKV2 also keeps up this type of storyline they will have the same fate 👎🏼
But I was actually thinking about this...what will happen to the forum after the show ends? I was thinking we could still do our chat clubs in the chat club forum so we can still talk even if the forum closes
Yeah. I will shift it to cc forum.
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
BAE se kyun? It's a good word
Mohya 🥱
Bucky🤗
❤️❤️
Did you get a dozen of hichkis the day before? Hum ne aapko kai dafa yaad jo kiya🤗
Isa joining in would be like sone pe suhaga🤗
LOL I read at hichkis as something else at first 🤣 (kiddos stay away and ignore this)
Awww you guys were missing me?? I missed you guys a lot too! Yes I hope Isa drops by too!!! I love it when she roasts me 😆
Priya❤️
Sorry missed your earlier
❤️❤️
Did you get a dozen of hichkis the day before? Hum ne aapko kai dafa yaad jo kiya🤗
Isa joining in would be like sone pe suhaga🤗
Ikr... she is the one missing this...
Koi Isa, Vagee, Razia ko bulao😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
🤣🤣🤣
Accha... isiliye IF ne pics dalke news nahi dali😆
Jokes apart I am happy for him... he seems genuinely happy with Ruchika... god bless them❤️
Why does IF not like ekta? Yes, she looked really pretty in the blue dress....but not prettier than our bucky!!
LOL I read at hichkis as something else at first 🤣 (kiddos stay away and ignore this)
Awww you guys were missing me?? I missed you guys a lot too! Yes I hope Isa drops by too!!! I love it when she roasts me 😆
Oh no🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5