You shouldn't be Babu... I am enjoying it a lot🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You shouldn't be Babu... I am enjoying it a lot🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I am the one who will look after the planning😎
Assign me something too 😭
Originally posted by: 4LABD7HCVMYJ75G2
🤣
Add me too in your gang.
Sautan and bar word se mujhe khauf hai abh 🤓
Aajao saare🥳
Bar? Didn't get it😕
Do you still watch the red duppatta wala show?
To be bride ko sharmana chahiye... hasna nahi🤣
It's BAE 😆 typo error😭
It ended . I quit watching it in its last two months 🤪
Awww we are all queens! Missed you all....hoping that the sass queen also drops by
❤️❤️
Did you get a dozen of hichkis the day before? Hum ne aapko kai dafa yaad jo kiya🤗
Isa joining in would be like sone pe suhaga🤗
Originally posted by: I3ZJ4CQBPY3N4AC5
I am a tharki you see

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5