You're here
Missed you too Miyan😭
What a a coincidence I received your IGwala msg just when I had posted the earlier msg of missing the chance😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You're here
Missed you too Miyan😭
What a a coincidence I received your IGwala msg just when I had posted the earlier msg of missing the chance😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Miyan padhlo isse🤣
Wait...didn't Shaheer just get married to some Ekta's employee? it's okay bucky we will take care of your sautan for you
Hi Alina Lavy Mishti and anyone I missed
Excited for Bucky wedding
Miss you Bucky!! I keep missing you
I was listening to some Kishore Kumar songs the other day and thought of you!
Me too😆 How have you been? The forum misses its queen😉
Aww 🤗
Hi to the bride to be bucky 👰🏻
He definitely looked better with the beard 🤣 personally I don't like beards because they don't like very hygienic to me but some men look so handsome in beards
Yup they look handsome. Stylish. And if they have a deep voice and calm self . That is ☺️
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Can I know who are they?😉
Shahid Kapoor....the ONLY thing worth watching in Kabir Singh 🤢
Bucky is getting married?! OMG!
Event planning Kaun kar Rahi hai?
I am in bride's side I tell you
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5