Hello hello!! How is everyone doing?
Me is good... baharo phool barsao meri Miyan ayi hai😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Hello hello!! How is everyone doing?
Me is good... baharo phool barsao meri Miyan ayi hai😆
Miss you a lot, Lavy!! Tumhara pyaar mujhe yahan keech le aya ❤️ (Your love pulled me here)
Awww❤️❤️❤️
Looks like my pestering worked😆
But I missed the chance
He definitely looked better with the beard 🤣 personally I don't like beards because they don't like very hygienic to me but some men look so handsome in beards
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Me is good... baharo phool barsao meri Miyan ayi hai😆
I missed you my dramebaaz miyaan 😆
Okay leaving again now...I might pop back in later today or maybe tomorrow at this same time 😊 take care ❤️
Alinaaaaaaa!🤗🤗
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Notice
Our dear Bucky aka Kumari Bakyavati is getting married to Kumar Shaheer tom at the renowned EDKV 2 #CC
Everyone is invited!
Kindly do not bring gifts! Your good wishes and Reiki is all that they need!
Venue- CC
Time- 10 PM IST, 29th Nov 2020
For more deets contact me😃
Miyan padhlo isse🤣
I can stay for a little bit more :)
He definitely looked better with the beard 🤣 personally I don't like beards because they don't like very hygienic to me but some men look so handsome in beards
Can I know who are they?😉
Buckkkyyyy!!! How are you? I'm literally talking to you after months!! I always miss you when I come here..
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5